Bones - "The Pain in the Heart" Holy Hell Spoilers!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by bigdaddy, May 20, 2008.

?

Grade the Episode...

Poll closed Feb 1, 2011.
  1. A

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. B

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. What the fuck?! Zack?!?!

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

Thank you. :)

2. BenRoethig

BenRoethig Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Looking back, I'm not so sure we've seen the end of Gormogon and that Sweets isn't the real puppet master.

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

No, it's Zack and not Sweets. The writers are moving on with the storyline overall. They also made it Zack because they wanted to "shake up the cast". I think they just wanted to copy House, have a new group of students follow Bones around.

However the actor that plays Zack seemed really happy and upbeat during an interview with TV Guide. He seems to be in at least part of next season and said he blows up and is in the hospital next season. Turns out he is in the crazy hospital.

4. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah I knew it wasn't Hodgins because that way just too obvious (because of the morphine drip).

5. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I gotta agree with ya on that.

6. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

My first thought is that that was the stupidest first 5 minutes ever. There was absolutely no need to shoot Booth for a cliffhanger and then have a faked death plot that all wraps up in 5 minuites flat. Ridiculous.

After that, well, hum. It was enjoyable but I didn't buy it.

7. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I knew it was going to be Zack as soon as they said there was an insider. :( This is network TV; the more intelligent you are, the more emotionally crippled you have to be so the audience won't be intimidated. :rommie:

Although, I was kind of afraid they'd throw us a curve and make it Angela; boy, am I glad that didn't happen. My sister is going to be very unhappy, however.....

8. bigdaddy

The rest of the show wasn't ridiculous?

9. Kimi3013

Kimi3013 Captain Captain

I'm sure I read something about this episode being the only one that the filmed after the strike or something, which could lead the the somewhat rushed ending. But I can't remember where I read that, nor do I know where to look to find it again.

Anyone else see something like that or an I making it up?

10. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Am not sure if thats the only episode filmed but the original strike ending was Booth getting shot. However it does seem the writers always had Zack as the fall guy of the season.

11. bigdaddy

Now they filmed this episode and the last week's won after the strike.

They are filming or have filmed 8 "season 3 episodes" after the strike, 6 of them will air in season 4. It's so they have more episodes without having to pay the actors more in a new season.

12. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

I just have caught up with season 3 of bones.
    I had heard one of the cast was going over to the dark side and thought it was going to be Zac he seems to have been acting a little off for most of the season.
    And when the lobbyist was killed thought the murder looked like Zac.
    Did nearly changed my mind in the last ep because i thought sweet had the eyes of a killer but when Bug guy put his own home in the frame i knew i was right with my first choice.
    I would have liked to know more about the master and how he turned Zac but i supposed that was because of the strike.