Retrospective Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by BigMovieGeek, Aug 16, 2011.

1. BigMovieGeek

BigMovieGeek Commander Red Shirt

Hi everyone,

I've just started up a weekly movie review blog at ireviewsomemovies.co.uk. So far I've reviewed Anchorman, Batman (1966), Cloverfield and The Fugitive. If you could spare just a few moments to check it out, I'd be very grateful. And if this takes off, I hope to add a ton of new content and bring in contributors. Any feedback is welcome.

Chnandler.

2. G2309

G2309 Captain Captain

Good reviewing which takes me. To comment Batman and when I was a kid I also didn't realise Batman was not just campness. I like reviews that look back on older films. Its interesting to look at in the context of what came later. And I like how you reflect how your feelings towards the film changed over time.
    Running around with a bomb is one of my most memorable moments of any Batman. My blog has parodies which give my feeling on films. I've done one for all the Batmans except the 60s one which as it's already a parody.

3. Jennyzoe

Jennyzoe Guest

I liked your blog. Thanks for share with us.

4. BigMovieGeek

For anyone who's interested, I've just posted my review of Iron Man. Wayne's World and Catch Me If You Can are also in the archive with the previously mentioned movies. The link is in the original post. Thanks for you time and feedback, it's really appreciated.

5. G2309

G2309 Captain Captain

No problem did you look at my blog? Would be interested in your opinion.

6. BigMovieGeek

I did have a look at your blog and thought it was great. It's got a nice blender of humor and serious reviews. I especially enjoyed the piece on Voyager and Firefly swapping writers.

7. BigMovieGeek

8. G2309

G2309 Captain Captain

Thanks glad you like my blog.