Little House OTP : The Musical!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Gojirob, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Gojirob

Gojirob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I kid you not. I was at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ this evening and watched it. I will say : Not bad, and actually pretty good. The girl who played Laura had the character down, and the girl who played Nellie was yet another clone of Alison Arngrim--I think she grows them somewhere. As you might imagine, a great many characters were cut, like Mister Edwards, and Harriet Oleson, and in this instance, Pa Charles was a supporting but pivotal player in the story of how they moved to South Dakota--no Walnut Grove round these parts. Ma was a treat, played by Laura Past herself, one-time Batgirl VA Melissa Gilbert. Its still playing to 10/10, but I'm told ticket sales are brisk. The songs are fun, and the sequences evoke that dangerous but exciting life LIW tried to transmit in her books.

2. Joy

Joy Commodore Commodore

That's coming here to Springfield in November. I'm quite excited about it; I'm hoping to snag myself a good seat.

Joy

3. jadcox@mindspring.com

jadcox@mindspring.com Commodore Commodore

If this ever comes close to Atlanta, I have have to see it. So help me, I just might.