X Box One question - Kinect Sports Rivals

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Flying Spaghetti Monster, May 8, 2014.

1. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

My brother just got an X Box One. He is not an avid gamer. He mainly uses it for his entertainment hub. He bought Kinect Sports Rivals because his wife enjoyed Wii Sports and he figures that she'd like this and they can play together.

Simple question: Can they play two players? If yes, does each person need a separate Microsoft email account? A separate profile? Is there a difference? Why is it that the more high tech we get, the harder ti is to play a simple game?

Thanks!

2. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You can play two players. I am pretty sure you only need one account, and the second player can log in as a guest on that account. Making a second account is probably worthwhile if the wife ever wants to save progress in any game. I think you are limited to one Xbox Live account per Microsoft account, and one Microsoft account per email.

As for why it's getting more complicated? Game systems are now social platforms, and also the accounts are needed to sell you shit digitally.

3. Flying Spaghetti Monster

ThanksI I'll let my brother know! Much appreciated!

4. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just remember. You never asked if the game would be any good. That's not on me :)

5. Flying Spaghetti Monster