Welcome new Voyager fans!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 16, 2005.

1. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Welcome to the TrekBBS and the Voyagers' Forum in particular, Barfarian Quasar.

:D

2. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Welcome aboard!

:thumbsup:

3. Udat

Udat Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The real question is who is president of Dorkingdom?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you, i'm so new that i am only in, i have only just begun watching the third season, (i have the first two) of voyager, this might not get read or it might, so if it does hallejuha baby i love me some star trek!

5. Udat

Shamefully I read the above post! I admit it I have no life! And I think I to might watch season 3 again....

6. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Don't worry about your stuff not gettin' noticed. Every post in the forum is noticed by three folks...

...me...

...Mr Digits aka 1001001...

...and Udat for some reason...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

i just watched futures end part 1 and 2, hands down that was some of the best star trek i have ever seen. the comedy was so suttle, (i always love it when any starship crew visits the 20th century, they are such geeks there) and Sarah Silverman as the nerdy astronomer...so hot! I love star trek and can't wait 'til...i don't know, the next episode! blah! peace to my peeps and I'm checkin' out early...early? surely. peace to my peeps and my teeth are pearly...pearly? pearly.

8. Udat

I`m just gunning for the top job, Moderator POWERS :devil:

9. ch'Rihan

ch'Rihan Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hey, I'm totally new, I've done the bonjour thing in the Misc forum and the TNG one, so Good Morning Voyager. My favorite Voyager character was the Doctor, but I also liked Seven, Icheb, Kes, B'Elanna, and Janeway. Okay so I liked a lot of 'em. As much as I loved Voyager, there are things I wish we'd seen more of, but hopefully we'll see more development in the Voyager Relaunch novels. I really loved a lot of the earlier Voyager episodes, just because there was so much potential just waiting to be mined. It seemed there were tons of recurring characters in the beginning, they were all killed off (except for Naomi and Samantha Wildman) and we didn't really see anymore till near the end of the show unfortunately. Honestly, that's the thing I wish there had been more of, the recurring characters. I guess I just got so used to seeing such huge recurring casts on DS9 and Buffy. So anyways, hey everyone!

10. 1001001

And "Hey" to you too!

Welcome.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

hello I've been here a few weeks and looks good. But Id haveto say voyager is my second favorit :p

12. 1001001

Greetings! Welcome to the Delta Quadrant.

13. rac76

rac76 Captain Captain

I watched this show faithfully for seven years. I taped it if I knew I was going to miss an episode. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it since it was originally aired. I don't have the money right now to get the dvds (one day I will).

I have a quick question..when will Spike TV start airing the repeats of Voyager? All I can remember is that it was going to be sometime in 2006.

14. ski

ski Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Very happy to be here, I am a Voyager fan since 1995 and look forward to great discussion threads, very impressed so far. Thank you.

www.spaces.msn.com/members/ski87/

15. Orac Zen

Orac Zen Mischief Manager Super Moderator

Greetings to all Voyager forum newbies. Hope you enjoy the forum and the board as a whole. :D

16. 1001001

Welcome aboard, folks!

According to what I can find, Voyager begins it's run on SpikeTV in the Fall of 2006.

Stay tuned!

17. fairyfloz

fairyfloz Captain Captain

Hi,

I usually spend all my time in the Enterprise forum but I enjoyed Voyager far more than Enterprise. I've seen all the episodes a million times over and have enjoyed every single one! :thumbsup:

18. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Hey, fairyfloz, glad ya could find your way to the Voyagers' Forum. :D

19. Guest

Guest Guest

hy my name is Paoly ilove star trek ,tos and now voyager 'couse i like commander chakote ....

20. I Love Chakotay

I Love Chakotay Commodore Commodore

Ooops! Bit late saying 'Hi!' to our latest influx. Welcome everyone! :thumbsup: