What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

I am replaying Prince of Persia (2008). Its still such a fun game after all this time.

2. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I picked up Sonic Unleashed for the Wii and played a bit this weekend. It's obviously nowhere near the quality of the Genesis games, but it's a pretty fun game. Even the night stages are okay. I'm really enjoying it.

3. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

:wtf: really?

Damn, I've played the PS2 and PS3 versions and the night stages are universally derided by the fans and casual players. Must be something very different about the Wii version for them to come across as fun.

4. Kelthaz

Yeah, there's some massive differences between the Wii version compared to the HD Consoles. The 360/PS3 versions are supposed to be more complete versions of the game, but also more tedious. The Wii is easier and lacking features, but has a much faster pace. A different final boss too.

Sonic Unleashed Wii vs Xbox 360

5. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Decided to give up on Dead Space 3. It's so dull to play it's like a chore rather than fun.

6. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I got a few games recently. I've been playing through some Walking dead (the disc version of the TT game), XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Skyrim: Legendary Edition. Walking Dead and XCOM are awesome so far, and Skyrim is just as awesome as the last time I played it, this time with the DLC included.

7. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

Resident Evil: Revelations. I'm half way through and really enjoying it so far. This is my first Resident Evil game.

8. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Just started Silent Hill: Downpour. Bugged me already with the start. He refuses to step over a fallen tree, yet goes past another fallen tree and walks across one that's fallen across a ravine. Stupid game logic.

9. Kelthaz

I completed Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals last night. Good game, but pales in comparison to the original game. I then started up Mutant Mudds for the 3DS. Perfect game to play during my daily subway commute.

10. Jadin

Jadin Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Dynablaster

11. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just finished The Last Of Us. That was pretty good. ;) Survivor difficulty should be fun. It took me 15.5 hours to beat the game on Hard.

12. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

Soul Calibur on a Dreamcast emulator. Nostalgia and whatnot.

13. throwback

throwback Captain Captain

I am playing games from the first year of XBOX 360. I have played Call of Duty 2, Quake 4, Prey, Perfect Dark Zero, Far Cry Instincts: Predator, and Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. I am finishing Hitman: Blood Money. I have completed CoD2 and Prey. I couldn't get past the first level in B2: MC. As for the other games, I ran into situations that increased my anxiety level to an intolerable intensity and I abandon my efforts to finish those games.

I am planning on playing next Kameo: Elements of Power and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

I am doing this game playing to get a sense of the history of the current generation of games on the XBOX 360. I haven't found enough games for 2005 to 2006 on the PS3 for me to play.

14. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I am trying to get through my back cat of 360 games, playing Mass Effect 3, am quite surprised at just how mediocre it is compared to the first two, i am finding the charactors arcs and interaction quite lacking, i am at the stage i could not care which charatctor kicks the bucket, and is it just me or do the powers seem very weak compared to the last to games, in the second one i hardly used wepons, but in this one it seems i have no option to use weapons.

Oh well, after its done is Saints Row 3.

15. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finished the single player campaign of Far Cry 3 the other day. Now I just need to finish all the co-op missions for the Platinum.

16. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

007 Legends. It's a bit rubbish....

17. Haggis and tatties

^^Yeah, although i did enjoy the music in it.

18. Cinema Geekly

Cinema Geekly Commander Red Shirt

Mostly MLB 13 The Show, and NHL 13 but I also played the new Star Trek game which had its ups and downs, and I've recently gone trophy hunting replaying through the Mass Effect series as well.

19. Haggis and tatties

Well just completed Mass Effect 3.

Really, this was the best idea/s they could come up with, after taking your charactor through three games, what a total downer of a ending/s.

20. Retu

Retu Commander Red Shirt

I'm currently learning to fly two DCS-series flight simulators: A-10C Warthog and KA-50 Black Shark.