star trek sims

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by elliot beckett, Jun 28, 2010.

1. elliot beckett

elliot beckett Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

hey guys, girls and other transgender species (quoted from mr data in star trek nemisis :))

i have tried to join many sims but they are all at the wrong time of day for me :( so i though id make my own :)

i have some idea's for plots and stuff but any other ideas are welcome

these are my idea's

the year is 2431 in a paralell universe

the two super powers in the universe are the federation which include the normal people and (this is the good bit) the imperal romulan state, the klingons and.... the borg :borg: [​IMG]

the other one is the typoon pact which include the tholians breen dominion kinshaya the romulan star empire the gorn

the federation controlls the delta quadrent and some of the alpha quadrent

the federation is at war with the typoon pact

the federation has borg enhanced ships and weapons and also cybernetic enhancements
    [LEFT]any ideas welcome

thanks elliot :techman:

(awesome smilies by the way )[/LEFT]

2. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

hang on as sec. allied borg? otherwise its like a continuation of the destiny trilogy, correct?

we know. just don't abuse them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

What sims are you referring to?

I think you are asking for opinions about some fan fic ideas :confused:

Try to be more specific and welcome!

4. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

I too am confused by the use of the word "sim".

5. elliot beckett

ares93- it is a continuation of destiny but is is also a mix of the singular destiny book.

Trippy- i was gonna make my own sim and expand from there really and i just wanted some opinions :) lol and sorry for confusing you

sojourner- a sim is when you act out a story. its like an rpg game but you type every thing

e.g

Stardate 56849.7 (Not too long after Star Trek Nemesis)

*Starfleet Command Admiralty Offices*

Yeoman:"The Admiral will see you now."

*Zardoz walks into the room, his old Commander, and freind, Admiral Demora Sulu sits behind her desk*

Sulu:"Well Zardoz, long time, no see. We have a new assigment for you."

Zardoz (Sits):"Demora, you were my Captain for 8 years. No one was more happy than me when you got promoted to the Admiralty. But I am done with Starship Command.

Sulu:"Well the losses from the Dominon war made us all have to move to places we didn;t want to go. Did you think I want ot fly a desk? You had your chance for promotion too, until that "incident."

Zardoz:"I do not regret punching Admiral Ross in his pompus mouth. he sent us out to get killed, and he KNEW it!"

Sulu:"Well that's yesterday's news. You have ben given commamd of the new USS Gorkon. She's a Galaxy Class ship, Zardoz."

Zardoz:"What if I refuse?"

i hope i helped :)

6. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

"sim" is short for simulation, as in "I wrote a simulation of a short story", in effect writing a faux short story. Not sure where you got your definition from? Some other board's lingo?

7. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

That's what I'm guessing. Well, I guess that classifies as fanfiction then :techman:

8. elliot beckett

yeah sorry guys :)