Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

(^Good answer, I was going to say Nog because he's a pilot but he'll only panic in a breakdown)

Neelix, I wouldn't know where to start helping Wesley. I could give Neelix tips on human tastes.

Would you rather take Data, O'Brien, Sulu, Paris, or Mayweather to a theme park?

2. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Sulu. He'd enjoy it. Paris would tell you all about a ride's history. Travis would probably fall off the roller coaster and hurt himself.

You're eating lunch with a crewmember. Would you rather listen to Kira talk about Cardassian atrocities, Seven of Nine describe the events during the assimilation of Species 4747, or Archer telling you about the Oxford vs. UCLA water polo semi-finals?

3. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Seven, so I could look at Seven.

Would you rather build an android or an augment to your specifications.

4. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

An android. Because androids are cool.

Would you rather be stuck in a 30 hour shuttle ride with Neelix or Barcley

5. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Neelix: he can be a sympathetic ear. On the other hand, I'd have to be sympathetic toward Barclay.

(Because I think bbjeg took the easy road) Would you rather talk on the phone with Kira about the Bajoran resistance, Seven about assimilation, or Archer about water polo?

6. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

(But the easy road is easier. ;)) Seven still. Kira's stories would be depressing, and I couldn't care less about water polo today. Borg assimilation knowledge may help me in the future.

Would you rather be the captain who helped get the latest species to join the federation, or the captain who helped defend against the newest threat?

7. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

The captain who helped get the latest species to join the federation. I'm better at negotiation than fighting.

If you had to live on an alien world for a year and be the only human there, would you rather live on Vulcan, Betazed, Cardassia Prime or Denobula?

8. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Denobula. They seem to have an overpopulation problem, but they're open minded about sex.

You want to get laid, but don't like crowds. Would you rather go to Risa, or Wrigley's Pleasure Planet?

9. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Betazed.

On Cardassia Prime I'd probably end up getting arrested as a dissident or something. Denobulans are nice but biologically kind of gross by humans standards. Vulcan would be ok but boring. That leaves Betazed. It seems like just as much a paradise as Earth, also their empathy would cut through my shyness.

Cross post edit: Risa. I don't need a pleasure planet to have imaginary fun. On Risa I could have fun with real people.

If you had access to a holosuite, would your holodeck programs be G rated, R rated, or X rated?

10. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

I'd go with R-Rated or possibly G. X-Rated would pretty much be like masturbation :lol:

Would you rather listen to Klingon opera for 5 minutes of NuUhura moan for one hour?

11. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Opera--definitely. I LOVED the music Worf was listening to in "Looking For (however-you-spell-it) In All The Wrong Places." Sounds rather like the score for the Lord Of The Rings films. And I'd listen for longer than five minutes, I can tell you that!

NOW--
    Would you prefer sing along with Klingons over an open fire, or jam with the hippies of "Way To Eden"?

12. auntiehill

The Klingons would probably THROW me on the open fire, so I'd have to say the Hippies. They'd be annoying but less likely to do me bodily harm.

Would you rather watch a random episode of TOS or TNG?

13. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

TOS, but only because I've seen every episode of TNG and odds are it'd be a TOS episode I'm not familiar with.

Would you rather be a civilian on Earth or a Starfleet officer?

14. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Starfleet, engineering most likely. I'd rather explore.

Would you rather be Vulcan neck pinched or hyposprayed unconscious?

15. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

Definitely hypostrayed unconscious! It wouldn't be painful.

Would you rather make out with Tuvok or Vorik?

16. Bad Thoughts

Tuvok. Vorik is too immature.
    Which would you rather have O'Brien give to you: potato casserole or scotch-infused chewing gum?

17. auntiehill

I don't drink, or chew, alcohol, so I'd go with the potato casserole.

Who would you rather have as your personal shuttlepod pilot: Paris or Mayweather?

18. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Paris, and then I'll dare him to go faster.

Who would you rather tell 'you're doing a bad job' to, Kirk, Picard, Sisko, or Janeway?

19. Bad Thoughts

Kirk: he is better at taking things in stride. Indeed, the best to dress down would probably be nuKirk, for his lack of confidence.

With whom would you rather debate: Q, Garak, and Vreenak or Voyager's EMH, Spock and Noonian Soong? (Of course, it's a debate "to the death," and being correct doesn't always count.)

20. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

Q, Garak, and Vreenak. Just because I will use any excuse to meet and chat with Garak. :D

Would you rather be stuck in the 20th Century (having come from the 24th) with Janeway or Chakotay?