Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for attack cruiser. The Vor'cha class of Klingon vessel was a prominent warship in the military of that empire during the late 24th century.
    B is for Bird of Prey. You can travel the galaxy pillaging and rampaging. Then at the end of the day land it in a park or field behind some trees with the cloaking device on. Just remember where you parked it.
    C is for Carol Marcus. A blonde, gifted and intelligent dynamo with spunk in any timeline.
    D is for Delta Quadrant. Captain Janeway lost her spaceship in it.

2. Chensams

Chensams Vice Admiral Admiral

A is for attack cruiser. The Vor'cha class of Klingon vessel was a prominent warship in the military of that empire during the late 24th century.
    B is for Bird of Prey. You can travel the galaxy pillaging and rampaging. Then at the end of the day land it in a park or field behind some trees with the cloaking device on. Just remember where you parked it.
    C is for Carol Marcus. A blonde, gifted and intelligent dynamo with spunk in any timeline.
    E is Elementary, My Dear Data. You would think that they would have just unplugged the Holodeck after that.

3. xvicente

xvicente Captain Captain

E is Elementary, My Dear Data. You would think that they would have just unplugged the Holodeck after that.
    F is for Finnegan or Finney, I dont remember which is which

4. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    G is for Gravesworld.

5. Chensams

Chensams Vice Admiral Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
    H is for Hollow Pursuits. Barclay was rather thankful they didn't unplug the Hollodecks.

6. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    H is for Hollow Pursuits. Barclay was rather thankful they didn't unplug the Hollodecks.
    I is for Inaprovaline injection given via hypospray.

7. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
    J is for Julian Bashir. Doctor, spy, ladies man. Or so he likes to think.

8. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    K is for Klingon Rites of Ascension.

9. Orac

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.

10. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    M is for Martian Colonies, the first of which was Utopia Planitia and had been established before the year 2067.

11. Orac

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    M is for Martian Colonies, the first of which was Utopia Planitia and had been established before the year 2067.
    N is for Nerds on the trekbbs.

12. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    O is for Old Ones. They originally sent the shapeshifting aliens knowns as Korob and Sylvia to our galaxy from the Andromeda Galaxy to study the life forms who live here.

13. Orac

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    O is for Old Ones. They originally sent the shapeshifting aliens knowns as Korob and Sylvia to our galaxy from the Andromeda Galaxy to study the life forms who live here.
    P is for Praxis. A moon of the Klingon homeworld.

14. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    Q is for Qap'la, Klingon for "success!"

15. Captain Rob

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    R is for "Romulan bastard! You've killed my daughter!" Sorry; wrong timeline.

16. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    S is for Starfleet Academy.

17. Orac

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    T is for Talos IV. Planet Forbidden.

18. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    U is for Undersecretary for Agriculture Nilz Baris.

19. Captain Rob

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    V is for vomit inducing. Refer to the previous entry.

20. cooleddie74

G is for Gravesworld.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    V is for vomit inducing. Refer to the previous entry.
    W is for Wesley Crusher.