Once Upon A Time Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Sep 30, 2013.

1. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

That's actually what I thought HAD happened at first. And I'm still not sure whether getting the dagger back restored his power or if it was only the power contained in the dagger that he really needed to kill Pan.

Rumple had his usual swagger back, so I'm assuming he got his power restored. But it would have been nice if all that had been explained better.

2. Snick27

Snick27 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well to me that was the series finale. Without Gold and Regina the show just isn't worth watching for me..

Got a question about Knave. Since he was brought along with everyone to Storybrooke, will he be effected? And what if he gets the rabbit to take him back and there is no town. He is going to be like where in hell did everyone go to.
    Same with the Madd Hatter.

So did everyone in Storybrooke loose their memories of everything that happened during the curse years? Cause when they go back home im sure everyone there will remember everything.

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

From the promo for next spring, it looks like the ones who went back retained their memories...

AND more importantly,

SPOILERS!

Regina

didn't

die!

Promo for the next ep, in March 2014!

SPOILERS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BWvrU9h3Tw

I wonder if the "Evil" Queen is history after Regina's experiences in Storybrook. Will she become the woman Henry always wanted her to be?

I also wonder about those memories Regina implanted in Emma & Henry's mind.

Could she have left a memory of herself, for Henry to find?

Remember how he went to Boston in search of Emma in the pilot.

Perhaps he will feel a complusion to leave the US in search of Regina?

I do have one question from the above clip.

SPOILERS!

WHY is Dr Whale in a modern hospital?

4. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Unlikely, from a writing/production standpoint. Last I watched, Knave (a.k.a. Will Scarlett) sacrificed himself to save Cyrus on OUAT in Wonderland. IIRC, Knave didn't die, but he ended up inside a bottle like a genie.

I don't think they lost their memories upon returning to the Enchanted Forest, but I'm unclear as to what happened to the Storybrooke townsfolk who were affected by the cloud/curse. The cloud didn't hit all corners of town at the same time. Some people could've been at work, in the shower, sleeping, etc., when the curse started to spread.

5. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

It's really amazing that there's so much confusion about the end of last night's episode even though things were pretty clearly explained, but here's an outline of what actually happened

6. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

That was a great episode. I can't wait to see where we go for the rest of the season. I'm very curious to see their version of the Wicked Witch and the Oz story.

I did not expect them to kill off Gold like that, but Io9 did have a quote from an interview with the actor who plays Pan where he talks about the rest of the season, so it sounds like there is a chance that he and Gold will be back.

7. davejames

If everyone was able to regain their memories before, I'm sure they'll be able to do it again. I really doubt the writers want all the character development that occurred in the past 2 1/2 seasons to have been for nothing.

It'll be interesting to see if, once they DO regain their memories, there'll be the desire by some to return to the new lives they created in Storybrooke. I imagine some probably got used to the modern world and all our advanced technology.

8. Snick27

9. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Why do people keep thinking the characters lost their memory? It's pretty evident from the teaser for the second half of the season that they didn't.

10. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

Indeed. And besides, it wouldn't be nearly as much of a price if Regina knew she'd forget about Henry ever existing.

11. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

You keep saying that the curse never hit, and while that's true, don't forget that all that smoke enveloping Storybrooke made it look like it was about to swallow the citizens of the town. (Which raised the question of whether whoever inhaled the smoke was already cursed.) That's why Baldy McGrumpy was panicking like shit, "OMG! We're surrounded!" But yes, Regina neutralized the curse.

12. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

I really don't think that - aside from the question of do they keep their memory - there's been much of any confusion anyway.

13. Snick27

What about Neal? Why didn't he just walk across the city line and be safe? He wasn't part of the curse and was already part of this world. Hell in theory Regina could of gave them all new memories and pushed them across the line.

14. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

As Regina said, destroying the curse would return everyone born in fantasy land back there, except Emma, since she was the savior.

I wonder if returning everyone to fantasy land will cause an industrial revolution there?

15. davejames

Well not all of us like to watch the teasers for the following episode. When Regina talks about Storybrooke being erased and everyone going back as if "none of it ever happened," it's only natural to assume she was referring to the fairytale characters as well.

16. Takeru

Takeru Space Police Commodore

Not really, she said nothing of Storybrooke would remain in the real world, so only the memories of the ones staying behind are affected, that's how I understood it when I first watched it.

17. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

I wonder if the guy who got turned into a fish by Cora is OK now.:lol:

18. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Do you like to watch the END of the episodes you're currently watching? Because Hook showed up at the end, and clearly hadn't forgotten everything. Even tried the 'true love's kiss' bit on Emma, just in case. Although, was disappointed in the result :) He knew what was going on, only Emma and Henry have forgotten. They were going to lose THEIR memories either way, so Regina gave them fake ones so that they'd have something and not just be strangers to each other. Actually, without Storybrook memories, Henry would likely just be a vegetable or blank slate, as he'd have NO other memories at all, since birth...

19. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I wonder how many Swan Queen shippers are out there right now, busily creating fanfic where Regina's kiss awakens Emma's memories? :p

20. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

^ I'd forgotten this, but the memory spell Regina used on Emma and Henry has to be broken using a potion.