Gossip Girl Unmasked! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Guy Gardener, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm seriously going to spoil this.

Turn back now.

Last chance...

The final episode aired a couple hours ago where I was confused because I thought there was half a season left to the commitment I made to this monster...

It's over.

Done.

And I know who she is.

Who Gossip Girl is!

Who is she?

Pen Badgley.

Dan Humphrey.

Lonely Fucking Boy.

Apparently it was 6 year long powertrip to out muscle those rich twits.

Why be their grateful lackey craven for their table scraps when he could be their GOD?

:)

I laughed my ass off.

2. Beagleman

Beagleman Commodore Commodore

I was also surprised that it is over already. And for a show where 90% of the plot twists didn't make any sense whatsoever, I thought the finale tied it all up nicely...

3. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

So, Gossip Girl is a boy?

I mean, I've heard of guys posing as girls on the internet, but that's just stupid.

4. Guy Gardener

The lad genderbent to get the girl, and frankly he got her and most of the rest of the cast along the way.

Speaking of getting the girl.

Rufus wound up with Lisa Loeb.

Squee!

5. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

I decided to check out the finale and I saw that Kristen Bell did a cameo as I figured she would, but she wasn't Gossip Girl and I wasn't clear on what her role was.

6. Garak

Garak Cruisin' Premium Member

That was Lisa Loeb, wasn't it. Rufus, you sly old dog.

Yeah, Lonely Boy as Gossip Girl. Had to be something like that I suppose. I guess he had to do something to compensate for his tiny head, bad hair and small face. Seriously, everything north of that guy's neck is a disaster.

Nice to see Jenny and Serena's gay brother with the wicked facial hair get in two or three lines at the end there!

Loved little Chuck Bass. Dapper.

7. Guy Gardener

Rachel Bilson playing herself, tried to talk Kristin Bell playing herself into auditioning for the upcoming Gossip Girl Movie written by Dan Humphrey even thugh they were both far too old to play teenagers anymore.

Lisa was on the show years earlier playing herself, so it's unlikely that she was any one other than herself who married Rufus.

You see, now they can have a movie like Battlestar Galactica the Plan, where we see old clips worked into new footage of of Dan Manipulaying everyone as Gossip Girl.