Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I love the scar :adore:

3. Acorntree144

Acorntree144 Ensign Red Shirt

4. JanewayRulz!

How?

You take the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TM3TFX1fY
    and place it between these symbols, but DON'T leave any spaces between the link and the symbols.

Oh, and DON'T put the * symbol into the mix, I had to add it just so you can see the symbols.

[*yt] [/yt*]

And as they say across the pond... voila!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TM3TFX1fY[/yt]

Nice vid. :bolian:

5. theWalker

theWalker Cadet Newbie

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

I can't open it..

6. teacake

Since you are quoting a post that is NINE years old that is hardly surprising.

7. Acorntree144

Thank you very much!
    Also for the video-tipp

8. Acorntree144

Savannah Paige Rae as Miral Paris:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  9. Acorntree144

Teen Naomi:
    [​IMG]

10. milquetoast

milquetoast Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

My handmade avatars
    feel free to use them just don't direct link them. I've got Voyager/TNG and DS9 avatars on there.

Sample
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  11. Acorntree144

Thank you very much.:)

12. lisaa6@gmail.co

lisaa6@gmail.co Lieutenant Red Shirt

OITNB-Red Fanfic

It was wintertime and freezing when Red had done her time, picked up her stuff and was released. The car of Yuri, her son, was broken and she had to walk a mile to the bus stop. In the middle of the way, she noticed a sound. A sudden rustling sound, like … little feet.As she stopped she saw her: the chicken.
    “You! I've hunted you across the years, even more since I got my kitchen back. Your timing is really bad.”
    Even it was smarter than all the other chickens, of course it could not answer. Just looked at Red in awe.

Red smiled and went on. As does the chicken. Followed her like a dog - Reds mind was reeling.
    So what'll be Chicken? Indulge in my plan turning you into a Котлета по-киевски? Keep you as a pet?"
    She shrugged and slowly picked it up. Brown feathers, big eyes, well nourished, but also so goddamn cute.
    have plenty of time to think about it.” Finally she carried it home, wrapped up in her jacket.

13. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

{Excerpt from}
    CHAPTER IV

"I love you with so much of my heart that none of it is left to protest with."

- Beatrice,
    MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

As Janeway entered, she asked him pleasantly, "what's that you're up to? You look so serious."

Chakotay answered, enthusiastically, "I had collected some plant samples earlier from what looked like an ivy plant wrapped around what appeared to be a bamboo shoot. It seems these two plants were ... mating."

"Mating, Chakota?" she asked with a bemused smile.

"The 'ivy' plant was the male of this species. It looks like that once they find a female, they wrap around it and embed themselves into the stem of the female with the help of a special foam. Permanently, it seems like."

He looked up from the data and at his captain. "Actually, it reminds me of a story among my people ..."

"Plants that mate for life," she interrupted;
    adding whimsically. "Now, there's a romantic thought."

"Had any other romantic thoughts, lately," asked Chakotay, as he got up and walked towards her.

"Being marooned here, like this, almost seems like a romantic fantasy program on the holodeck ... VOYAGER! Damn, Chakotay. That ship and its crew are anchored to everything else that's come across my mind, since we've been here. I know it's not coming back, I guess I just can't make myself believe it." She suddenly looked at him as though she were surprised, by something, then said, "Oh, I'm sorry, Chakotay. Look at me. I'm preaching to the choir, I know. And it's not helping either of us. I'll stop ..."

"I'm not inclined to censure you, Captain," he said in a light tone, without smiling.
    "You can always tell me anything you want. I still consider myself a good listener."

He walked over to Janeway who had remained standing, "One with other talents, as well."

"Like analyzing foaming plant samples," she noted with a soft smile.

"That," he said, as he leaned down towards her. "And this ..."

Kathryn felt tense.

"If you're not ready ..." he offered, with a soft voice and a smile that did not show in his eyes.

"No, it's not that, Chakotay. It's just that I ..."
    She struggled to find ... Or to say the words.

Chakotay gently touched her hair, "what is it, Kathryn? What's the matter?"

With her voice soft and quivering, she finally admitted, "... I don't want to disappoint you."

{Excerpt from}

CHAPTER VII

"It is said that the present is pregnant with the future"
    - Voltaire

Though he'd never shot a bow in his life, before, he found himself considering making one, now. Having barely seen one up close for such a long while, he was uncertain the exact shape it was supposed to be in. It wasn't just a branch pulled taught on both ends with some type of chord. There was a specific design to it. If only he could remember.

"Chakotay ..." Kathryn began and then stopped herself, before she said anymore.

The way she said his name suggested there might be a problem.

"Yes?" he asked. He tried to imagine what her concern might be.

"I've conceived," she answered, flatly.

"... Of an idea? For what? Don't tell me: a bow. Just what I was thinking about!"

"I'm pregnant."

Chakotay looked at her for a moment, in stunned disbelief. "What," he asked. "'Pregnant.' Are you sure?"

"I'm pregnant, Chakotay," she repeated, emphatically. "How could we let this happen," she asked. "And don't look so surprised, you've wanted to get me pregnant, for some time. Don't bother denying it."

"Kathryn ..."

She looked at him accusingly and said, "You did this to me on purpose! I know you, Chakotay."

"You do, Kathryn, but I never had this planned," sounding distracted as he spoke. "You're in shock, having just found out about this - so am I."

He looked outside, as if trying to locate something. "In nine months, at least" he said in a lighter tone, "we'll have met our first local."

"Is that supposed to be funny? What the hell are we going to do? This is no place to have a child. Raise a child ..."

"We're not going to worry about any of that right now," Chakotay said, as he held her arms and leaned over to kiss her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Really, I didn't mean that, what I said before about you planning this. I'm just surprised - and angry at myself, I suppose." Then she held him tight against her, needing to feel his Manly reassurance and said quietly, just above a whisper,

"Chakotay ... I'm frightened."

14. lisaa6@gmail.co

lisaa6@gmail.co Lieutenant Red Shirt

let me just make a weird joke: who knows Chakotay is the father? There is also the monkey :rofl:

15. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

16. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sorry for the stupid question, how do you post a video?

17. teacake

You copy the url of the youtube (and only youtube) video. Not the embed link, the actual url. Paste it and put these codes around it:

[ yt ] URL OF YOUTUBE [ / yt ]

I have put spaces in the yt codes, erase those so there are none. The spaces are there so it doesn't disappear when I post it.

You cannot edit your post after posting it with a video in it. If you try and edit it it will make the video disappear. You also cannot click "go advanced" and click "preview" before posting, this has the same effect as editing. If you want to add something or correct something just double post after your youtube post, everyone will understand as we are all under the whims of youtube.

18. Janeway’s Girl

19. Janeway’s Girl

20. JanewayRulz!