24: Season 7 cast photo (spoiler if you don't already know it)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Aragorn, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

2. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Okay, I know who all those people are to Jack's right: Buchanan, Chloe, the First Guy, the President, and Ethan Kanin. I don't recognize any of those on Jack's left, though. Who are they?

3. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

A shame we don't have Karen Hayes as a regular this year. Hopefully she'll make a few appearances, though.

I saw this picture at 24 HQ a day or two ago. It was low-res, so I figured it was a fake, but this makes it look legit. Wish they could have photoshopped things a bit better.

4. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

They're the new FBI agent characters coming onboard this season. Don't know their names off hand.

5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Is that Janeane Garofalo, the second from left?

6. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Sure is. Somehow, after seeing her stand-up act all these years, I just can't picture her on the hyper-serious 24.

So...is Tony back from the dead, again?

7. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Yep, it is. IMDB lists her as playing a character named "Janis Gold."

She was fantastic on The West Wing.

He is (apparently) the bad guy.

EDIT:
    Just consulted IMDB.

From the left to the right: Rhys Coiro, Janeane Garofolo, Jeffrey Nordling, and Annie Wersching.

IMDB lists Jayne Atkinson (Karen Hayes), Carlo Rota (Morris O'Brien), and Alberta Watson (Erin Driscoll) appearing in 7:00 am - 8:00am, the first episode of Day 7. Jude Ciccolella (Mike Novick) will apparently also be appearing in 8:00 am - 9:00 am.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  8. benny

benny Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm sorry, but I long for the days of real cast photos when the people weren't photoshopped into a background. Even the fake Planet Hell set for the early TNG promo shots is better than this.

9. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

When was he back from the dead before? Sure, his magical recovery in season three strained the reach of credibility, but he wasn't dead, just seriously injured.

And, to be fair, all he did after awakening from brain surgery after about ten hours in Day Five was get really sad, really angry, and then get really stabbed in the heart.

Unless you're referring to the unfilmed ending to season six, which had Tony returning from the dead. Looks like they dropped that so as to include it for season seven instead.

10. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Tony, Tony, Tony...A moustache!?! And what happened to his lovely HAIR! :(

Are they trying to make him look more "villanous"? ;) Maybe Frito-Bandito villanous.

I haven't been this upset about a hair-related issue since Peter Petrelli lost the Emo Bangs of Doom.

Looks like the Emo Bangs have somehow attached themsleves to Chloe's head. Tho she's more like the Anti-Emo Bangs girl.

Bill Buchanan is stylin'! :techman:

It ain't 24 without Turtle Boy.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  11. Aragorn

Season seven is about a zombie outbreak, led by undead Tony who will eventually be joined by undead David Palmer and undead Curtis. But the twist halfway through the season will be that Jack's in purgatory, and EVERYONE who's died during the first six seasons will be appearing and Jack will have to figure out a way to kill them again. :)

12. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

Wow, I totally didn't recognize Buchanan! He looks so different. Chloe looks good, and Tony's hair is...interesting. I look forward to the new season, even if it sucks. 24 at it's worst is still entertaining programming.

13. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The funny thing is, I'd fucking watch that show, and probably love it too. :lol:

14. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

Huh, Chloe is trying out her inner Gwen.

15. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

I was just going to say the same thing. You'd think, with all the time they've had since the strike there would be at least a decent 'shopped photo. :(

16. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

How is Tony being back from the dead considered a spoiler anymore? The man is in the freaking season 7 photo! :rommie:

17. Aragorn

^ Well, some people have tried to avoid all the promos about season seven, and have somehow been able to miss all the news headlines that say: CARLOS BERNARD RETURNS TO 24.

The guy on the far left really doesn't look like Damian lewis, but in a way the photo just makes it look like the cast for Life got a whole lot bigger.

18. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Anyone used to watch The Larry Sanders Show? It's funny to think that was Chloe as Larry's assistant.

19. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

So which episode will we find out Tony isn't actually the bad guy, and whatever shenanigans he's up to, he's somehow doing the right thing? I say, episode 7.

20. Aragorn

^ That plot would be better if Logan were still the President instead of random-one-season-and-gone-president.

Actually, this is a continuation of season four. Since Marwan knew everything about the Russians and Henderson and Logan, he was able to predict that Tony would die by Henderson's hands after a CTU infiltration, so Marwan's terrorist buddies preserved his brain in a jar and it's now in Tony's body so Marwan can continue with his master plan, since he anticipated that CTU would no longer be in his way four presidents later.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008