Smallville: 10x08 "Abandoned" - Discussion and Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Trekker4747, Nov 11, 2010.

?

Grade the episode:

1. Supermam! (Excellent)

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. The Blur (Good)

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Clark Kent (Average)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Kal (Bad)

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. Supermope (Terrible)

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. O'Dib

O'Dib Commodore Commodore

Yeah. I'm saying the thing that possessed Godfrey looked like Darkseid, not a different Apokolips entity called...Godfrey. Possibly, in this version, all three of them are humans possessed by Darseid.

2. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

It is typical of this show...sloppy writing, retcons & just over all BS with them making things harder than it has to be to fit into the context of the series.

3. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

As I've stated from the start of the season "Smallville" version of Final Crisis.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Can you picture (actually he's tiny) a super pissed Grant Morrison trashing the Smallville sets in a huge rage for them raping his so called "masterpiece" until security wrestles him to the ground?

5. Lt. Trull

Lt. Trull Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Mining colony Sol Asteroid belt, Sol System
    well... at least lois took care of some of those dark thoughts that darkseid will try to use later in the season.

6. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Actually I'm thinking this scenario...

Geoff Johns: Hey ya Grant what's up?

Grant Morrison: Just putting up some finishing touches on Batman, Inc#1 right now Geoff what's up?

Geoff Johns: Nothing much, just got off a conference call the other day with Brian Peterson and Kelly Sounders. They're the showrunners on Smallville. They want to use Darkseid as the main villain for the final season. They're pretty excited. Kelly described the season as being dark and epic. They wanted me to check with you if it would be okay do adapt Final Crisis?

Grant Morrison: Is Clark becoming Superman finally this season? Is the lad gonna finally fucking fly?

Geoff: Yes.

Grant: Sure, I don't mind them adapting Final Crisis if helps the bloke become Superman. Should be interesting to see how they depict Darkseid. Let me know if they need any notes or anything like that.

Geoff: No problem. Thanks Grant!

Few months later Grant Morrison is watching "Lazarus" and sees the smoke monster version of Darkseid!.

Grant: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITE???