Painters: Need help impressing a girl.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kommander, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

2. Kommander

Kommander Commodore Commodore

This feeling is normal after reading one of my threads. Try not to panic.

Things went pretty much no where with the girl this thread was about. I liked her a lot, but she has intimacy issues. Not a lot I could do to prevent things from fizzling out.

I'm currently working on an elaborate plan to impress a different girl, but I've got it mostly figured out so I don't need to outline it for everyone to get input. Although... anyone know where I can rent an elephant that's trained to ride a unicycle?

3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

And what happened to the girl who you were writing short stories for with her as the heroine or whatever?

4. Kommander

Kommander Commodore Commodore

We're friends. She ended things with the boyfriend she had after he smacked the shit out of her. I thought about killing the guy but then remembered that murder is considered impolite and the police get irritated when people do it. I saw her like a week after it happened. She still had bruises... it was unpleasant to see her like that but at least she had the good sense to dump the ass hole immediately after it happened. A short time later the subject of us dating came up. I said I was willing to give it a try but that we probably weren't romantically compatible, she agreed, so, friendship.

As for every woman I've mentioned ever: I've always approached dating from the perspective of finding someone or a few someones that are just as fucked up as I am. However, I'm learning more and more that I've severely overestimated just how screwed up I am, and I end up dating people way more fucked up than I am. I'm trying to correct for it, but as a result of my misunderestimation I'm extremely attracted to crazy and emotional instability. This presents many problems.