Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's the only clip I watched :)

2. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Geoff Johns announced on his Twitter page that his Booster Gold/Blue Beetle episode will be the 17th of the season, and will be called "Booster".

3. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Probably be the best part of the whole show.

:lol:

4. Admiral_Young

Thanks for the update and pretty much what Jet and I expected.

5. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

6. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

That is interesting...

7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I thought we all assumed that the Kryptonite that took his hair did something to him? Some sort of intangible power that allowed him to win out most every adventure?

8. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

The Kryptonite increased his white blood count...he was always sick before the meteor shower.

About the Booster Gold ep...Geoff said we would see Skeets? I wonder how that will look on a Smallville budget. :lol:

9. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Kinda like the Kino on Stargate Universe...somewhat cheesy and somewhat good or in between.

10. Guy Gardener

He better look a little more ace than K9 floating about in that Oz bollocks from this year.

11. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

12. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I didn't see it. :shrug: :rolleyes:

13. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

dont hold back, say what you really feel ;)

14. Guy Gardener

Remember Benji, Zax and the Alien Prince?

[​IMG]

15. Admiral_Young

Geoff stated that Skeets would be in the episode way back at San Diego which is what got me excited in the first place. I don't hold my breath for what he'll actually look like CGI wise but I suspect that it will be similar to his comic counterpart.

By the way is "Icarus" the mid-season cliffhanger i.e the Christmas hiatus episode?

16. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Yes. It is ep 11 and there are only 22 eps IIRC. I believe the second half of the season picks up with "Collateral".

[edit] I was looking at some images over at kryptonsite of the proposal and party with Courtney, Carter, Dr. Hamilton, Ollie, Tess and of course Lois & Clark. :barf: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  17. Admiral_Young

Okay good to know...I feel like I already need an extended break from this season. There have been areas where it has felt like the best season in years, and others where you feel like nothing has changed at all. I agree with you and Proc that it is possible they may have overextended themselves by attempting to appease us by having this 'tossing everything plus the kitchen sink' mentality. It will be good to have a few week break.

Also I saw the Michael Hogan clip where he's about to kidnap Lois from "Icarus" and I shook my head about a half dozen times during that scene. The writing on this show is just atrocious at times. They've made Michael Hogan a farce of his brilliant self and Erica, my poor Erica...when will they learn that YOU ARE NOT FRAKKING CHLOE and should not be forced to speak with her dialogue. They've essentially ruined Erica's portrayal of Lois now for me. Lois is no longer fun.

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I agree...I enjoyed Lois more S4-S7...S8 is when it took a turn for the worse for that characters...luckily we got Tess. :D

19. Admiral_Young

It is a little surprising that Tess remains one of the most consistently written characters on the show now despite all the shit they've tossed Cassidy's way to deal with over the past two years. It is also amazing but not surprising what an incredible hole Ali has left in the wake of her decreased contract. Ugh.

Did we already report that Lucas Grabeel is reprising his role of young Lex Luthor? This time he'll be Lex in his young teens. Apologizes if this has already been touched on. Sometimes I skip pages.

20. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    I mentioned it somewhere...here or another thread...who knows!? :lol:

I think it's funny that they keep bringing back all the young Lex's...who is next Wayne Dalglish. :lol: That guy is like 20 now.