The Nature of the TARDIS

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by starsuperion, Mar 26, 2014.

1. starsuperion

starsuperion Commodore Commodore

The Nature of a TARDIS: Time Allocation

Time wave particles are like the boss of the universe. The data we receive from these particles becomes our reality.

Data and light are shared from one particle to the next generating a wave.

Light does not actually travel. It is always copied across time wave particles at the same speed “C” relative to each object.

Planets spin and balance like they do because of time waves not the warping of space-time
    Every instant of time always exists; there is no beginning or end. We receive data from particles and perceive this as flowing through time. We are always subject to the data we receive to tell us what our reality is. Tomorrow is just as real as yesterday and they both have always existed in eternity.

The speed of data and light being shared/copied across time wave particles is 186,000 miles per second (what we call the speed of light) relative to each object. This creates the illusion the light is moving at 186,000 miles per second. If an observer speeds up the reflection process also speeds up so the observer will always see light (and experience data) at the 186,000 miles per second. The light is still right in front of us but now under several layers of new data/light.

It is impossible to see an object move faster than the speed of light.

We will never be able to receive the data/light faster than the reflection or sharing across time wave particles.

In the universe there is a balance between forces that creates a rest.

To keep this balance the universe needs a push and pull force generated by time waves. This push and pull by time waves keeps the planets in their place and generates a spin.

The force of returning data compacting in a time wave causes gravity. The more data an object has returning to it the greater it will experience gravity. Gravity will be greater closer to the object because the data will be most compact.

one time particle can move instantaneously from one point to another. Why?
    Because time particles are the singularity of time and there is no time lag to slow down one single particle. You see, time particles make up all of matter, energy and space. Not matter, energy nor space will slow down time. So, one time particle can move from the tip of my finger to the center of the next galaxy in a mere instant. The concept of instantaneousness is within the structure of time so we can use it to describe it's fastest movement......Of course, it doesn't have to move that fast, it just can.

What does a t.p.,(time particle) look like....Well, you wouldn't believe it. A t.p. looks kind of like an hour glass. An hour glass is generally made up of two cones. One of the
    cones sits on top of the other one, and they are connected at the small ends. The t.p. has actually three components. The two cones, attached at the small ends, and the time particle band which wraps around the small ends to hold the two cones together. This very important shape gives the time particle its great characteristics. So, now you know what a time particle looks like.

What does it do? Well, it usually looks for another time particle to hook up with. Lets say that there is a floating t.p. on your left and another one floating on your right. They begin to draw toward each other. Bam! They connect and energy is released. But, how they connect is very important. They can connect in one of three ways. These two will connect at the large ends of each t.p.. So, the result looks like two hour glasses, one sitting atop the other. This creates a new type of thing, if you will, or a new element. Two time particles together move very fast, but not as fast as one does. Now, there is a small time lag which will slow these two particles as they move through the
    universe. They may take an hour to move from the tip of my finger to the next galaxy instead of moving instantly. That is still really fast, though.

Let us continue with three time particles coming together. Now this new element looks like three hour glasses sitting atop each other. It begins to form a string. It moves slower than the two particle element but it still moves like the dickens. It may take seven hours to move to the center of the next galaxy. Four t.p. in a string moves slower than three.... and so on.

What happens, though, when ten time particles form in a string? Light! Yes, light. Ten time particles in a string create one photon, one light particle. That means one time particle is one tenth of a photon. So, ten time particles in a string move at the speed of light. Nine particles move a little faster because there is less of a time lag, less to get in the way of it's speed. Therefore, there are nine other things, or elements, faster than the speed of light. One time particle, by itself, being the fastest.

What would happen, though, if these ten time didn't attach themselves in a string but in a stack? Picture each t.p., one by one, attaching themselves in a stack, like Lincoln Logs, for you old timers. That is, as if each hour glass would rest on the side of each other in a crisscross manner, as logs are assembled on top of each other in a cabin. This stacking effect would make the elements very strong and solid. Two t.p. stacked on each other would be less solid than three...and so on...What would you get with ten time particles in a stack? Gravity! Yes, one graviton, or one gravity particle. Does it move as fast as a photon? Yes. Because it has as many time particles as does a photon. Then, gravity moves as fast as light because they have the same number of time particles.

How about electromagnetic energy? Yes, it moves as fast a light and gravity. The time particles in em. are not in a string or a stack but in a circle. There are ten time particles in a unit of electromagnetism and they are connected end to end, as in the photon, but instead of a string, they create a circle. So, what kind of force would be created if
    only nine t.p. were in a circle?

Let's talk about anti-time particles and what they can do. It seems as though everything in the universe has an opposite. Light and dark, up and down, good and evil are examples of that. Well, time must have it's opposite. Negative time doesn't sound quite right as it doesn't oppose time exactly. That's why anti-time sounds correct. It opposes all of time, whatever form it is in.

So, how do anti-time particles act? Do they actually react to time particles or do they exist in a non participating way by ignoring regular time particles? I believe they do both. Sometimes anti-time does react to time, in an aggressive manner, and sometimes it doesn't. The two particles create a reaction that produces huge amounts of energy, space and matter. This reaction disrupts the regular flow of time, for at least a moment.

The anti-time particles have the same components as the time particle. The three components are the two cones attached at their small ends with a band holding the two cones in place.

So, the anti-time particle can move at the same speeds as the time particle...Ten anti-time particles in a string reacting to ten time particles in a string would wrap themselves around each other as in a twisted braid. It would be a light/anti-light reaction. Controlling this reaction would entail unwrapping the two strings but keeping them
    close together. With this, you could control all of light energy.

Ten anti-time particles in a stack reacting to ten time particles in a stack would create a gravity/anti-gravity reaction. The two stacks would constantly move with each other. One moment they would be in a parallel line, and the next moment they would be crisscross. So, to control this reaction would entail the stopping of this movement while
    keeping the two stacks close. This would give you complete control of gravity...

Ten anti-time particles in a circle reacting to ten time particles in a circle would create a spinning effect. The two circles would spin rapidly within the same circle or sphere. Controlling this reaction would entail stopping the spin while keeping the two circles close. You would then have complete control of electromagnetism, the energy that holds matter together. This should be the base effect when working with a matter/anti-matter reaction.

2. starsuperion

3. starsuperion

Here is a link to Cornell university's physics students work on the TARDIS as an actual physics model, which I found extremely useful in my understanding of the TARDIS dimensions. It is quite fascinating.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1310.7985v2.pdf

Also for those who prefer the simpler terminology, they put together a rather fun and easy to understand version using visual references from Doctor who. It is quite an enjoyable read, and will make what I have been saying make so much more sense.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1310.7983v1.pdf

Also, just for a heads up to you hard core fans following what I am working on, outside the Time Lord compendium and the initial TARDIS work, I have been working on a new Gray prints schematic (technically it is a blueprint model, but It should be quite amazing and more in line with the physics shown on those papers). It will explain so much and looks so much better then my initial Nature of the TARDIS balled up spheres and looped corridors. I do not believe the entire ship is nothing but spheres.. it doesn't convey a ship that is in a closed looped system and match the nature of the ship's internal structure from the show too much in my estimation.

but as an added bonus to all of you on this message board.. because you guys have been so supportive and quite open minded, I will be posting my work on here first before that Gray Prints/blueprint goes up on Deviant art. :techman: You get to see it first!!

I am so excited about this piece of work, Let me tell you guys, it will look so gooooood!! I am even considering having it done in a poster sized series of framed pictures to place up in my room at home! That is how amazing this is! It is of course based solely on the TYPE 40, and it's default configuration, and will be of the Hartnell design, and the wooden room secondary console room format. I had extra help from physicists with degrees, and very technical minded fans, even one who calls himself the "Time Lord Other" on deviant art, as My name is Time-Lord-Rassilon! That is amazing! Just need a person calling themselves Omega aka Peylix Altharisvunderlox, or Time-Lord-Altharis, Or Time-Lord-Peylix and we'd be all set to create our own little Time Lord Triad! although, considering Omega was lost before they actually created and succeeded in their time experiments, he couldn't really call himself a time lord..i guess..

next up will be to implode a sitting star out in Qqaba! LOL!:rommie:

Cheers fellow Whovians! I look forward to showcasing the TARDIS Gray Prints to you all in the near future! I hope it wow's you socks off as it is doing mine! Ouch! watch out for hot pavement!

4. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

The best episodes, like Balance of Terror and Doomsday Machine...

5. starsuperion

oh yea I loved those, especially balance of terror. Tho I did like the wink of an eye episode and the a rose by any other name as well.

6. starsuperion

A TARDIS configuration is a complex and complicated space-time event. Its main sections are comprised of a series of rooms and corridors which are governed by the Time scepter. In the upcoming Master gray prints for the type 40 TARDIS, you will see the break down of how these parts work together. Levels in a Type 40 TARDIS are separated by time allocation, and additional configurations also exist at different time zones in the same space. Lets take for instance the main floor. It is comprised of the control sphere, the architectural reconfiguration room, main engine, and the eye of harmony mathematical copy. This main section, along with any other additional rooms attached like for instance the cloister, and the cooling tanks along with the dynamorphic generator room, are all attached to the time scepter as well, but rooms like the state room, pool, and crew quarters are off shoots in the same allocated dimensional space on the main floor. As you move to a new floor, you move into a new time zone, which inhabits the same space, with a time scepter also in that area as well, and a copy albeit non functional control sphere, unless activated as a secondary console room, with a different layout then the previous main floor. The access to the main floor rooms in this level effectively do not exist but exist in the same space in their own allocated time, however the time scepter still remains as a sort of visually noticeable focal point, but out of reach in time that is allocated to the additional floor. Its still there, but only in sync in time with the main floor. The reason it is still visible if one could look upon it, is because its energy and power directly allocates time to that section of the internal pocket dimension. Its 3pm when you are looking at the power station through your glass floor, but if you walked down to it, it would be effectively 6pm when you arrived. Well if you were able to know that the time scepter and main engine are still there, you couldn't access it unless you were in that 6pm time zone. Its a crude example but illustrates the time allocation to a certain extent. A suitable analogy would be looking through a glass floor at the power station that makes the lights in you room work, but physically it exists on another level. The time allocations make it easy for only one section of a TARDIS affected by temporal stresses and can lock those sections outside of the normal space time running within the main floor. Lets say for instance you were locked in an upper floor of the ship, and could not access the main console room. If you had the technical knowledge, you could relocate and reallocate time to the section you are currently, thereby making that section, along with its configuration, then become the new main floor, and subsequently the time scepter portion would become manifest to that level. Another example of this tesseract like feature is that lets say for instance you happen to be on floor 28, yet as you progress on that floor you suddenly begin to experience a sense of euphoria, that is because you may be progressing towards where the main engine is in relation to your time allocated position to the out of time sync relative time scepter structure. This time allocation can add to that feeling, but on a much more minute level. Access to the main engine could be granted even if you are on floor 28, by simply adjusting the time allocation of the particular section, to sync with the main floor and subsequently making that section manifest as an addition to the main floor's configuration temporarily. Precise and proper main computer control is necessary for temporal stability, and the abatement of paradoxical occurrences. As discussed before, it would be impossible to generate an infinite sized ship based on the power output of a copy of the eye of harmony, however, using temporal fission, you can break time up in sections running those portions of a ship out of sync to its current sections using the same dimension the main floor is in, but in a difference of allocated time. This nature tends to mimic the tesseract, but also increases the scale of a TARDIS tremendously, without needing more space then the pocket dimension is currently sustaining, and the output the eye of harmony generates to do so. The eye of harmony may be an infinite source of energy, but its output is finite according to its mass, and scale. The time rotor controls the time allocations throughout the ship, and in effect is in control of the space in which time is given to expand. In dire circumstances, or faults, these time allocated sections could end up merging, causing a pool to end up in a library for instance. These additional floors and rooms occupy the same space but are flickering at infinite speeds within their own allocated temporal zones.

7. starsuperion

I want to take a moment to provoke deep thought as to what I wrote above. It is also a justification as to the nature of how a TARDIS works. Take for example, the time allocation..

Imagine for a moment as you are reading this..

The Doctor steps into the console room, which is housed in the control sphere. The two are not the same, as with many misconceptions and art work done around the web.. don't get me wrong, I do not mean to demean any one who has done a sphere design show casing their idea of a console room. Yet, imagine the console room as the central part of the Control sphere, with the outer area of the control sphere being able to house additional spaces, like with the Hartnell TARDIS. Off those specific spaces are additional corridors that lead to additional spheres which house rooms, and their individual HVAC, air control, electrical and circuitry housed around the room itself. That is to say that each sphere is in itself, self contained and just needs it's own link to the main power systems to run. Though the control of the gravity, time allocations, and air quality are all regulated by the central computer matrix of the TARDIS.

But in terms of the nature of the ship, as you progress inside the ship, you follow different corridors which lead to other parts of the Time Sceptre, which contains the vital systems of the ship. These corridors lead downward towards the "bowels" of the craft's central section and back up again to the other sections vital to the ship's operation. Off shoots in this main configuration and floors are additional parts added by the pilot for convenience. Like for instance crew quarters, and such. However, levels in the TARDIS can be on separate allocated time zones, and will connect to the Time scepter depending on their configured status.

For instance, the Time Sceptre is one piece all together, however lets say you want to have a corridor to the Main engines, and additional work rooms, science rooms, and engine parts on a different allocated time zone from the main Time sceptre. What the Blue prints will show is that you have a series of domes, and corridoors, which connect to the Main engine section, but the rest of the time sceptre is out of sync. Just like you can have corridors and rooms tied to the eye of harmony out of sync with the rest of the ship.

In each allocated time section, you still have a copy (non functional unless made to be active) console room, and control sphere. Basically it is like having all parts of the ship existing in the same bubble of space-time, however, each different floor, and section is allocated to a different portion of time, flickering at infinite speeds in the same space..the Time Rotor adjusts your 4D coordinates to the area in which you are inside the ship.

Examples of how this can work:

The Second Doctor has a configured TARDIS based on the Hartnell model, except the rooms are rearranged to make it so he can access the power room, and such readily..this is an example of him just rearranging the desktop and internal configuration from the architectural reconfiguration set up.

Yet, when we see the Fourth Doctor's Tardis, he is using the secondary console room for a time while the original is in reconstruction. This would mean the main floor portion is being redone by the ship's internal configuration system, while he is on another time allocated level, where the wooden console room is designated as the main floor, and active. Thus this section then becomes in sync to the Time Sceptre and power systems to make it active and ready to use, along with the floor configuration of the secondary wooden TARDIS as been designed by the previous pilot.

So in essence, basically every configuration of the internal portion of the TARDIS is the Time Sceptre with additional rooms or just the rooms themselves connected to only time synced portions of the Time sceptre like the engines, or the Cloister room, just the configuration, desk top themes, and access to the vital parts of that main core section of the ship are housed in time allocated zones (floors and levels), a second out of sync with the other sections allowing for the ship to be infinite in it's layout without needing to be infinite in size.

it is this time allocation that creates the space expansion which accommodates the growth and scale of the dimension within. The Time Rotor and console are a vital part of this time allocation, and so when the 3rd Doctor removed it from the ship's control sphere and console room, to work on it in Unit, the internal dimension ceased to be, and collapsed, but the physical dimension did not cease to be, it would be more accurate to say that time was not allocated to the dimensional door way to the ship's internal dimension, which is why it ceased to be in the shell and just became a Police box, with no interior space..the internal dimension became out of sync with the exterior shell, and thus access was cut off.

When the 3rd Doctor reallocated time back into the dimension, it opened that link again, and expanded the space-time access to the internal dimension. which he then reconfigured according to the mathematical formula input in machine code to the architectural reconfiguration system.

In Journey to the centre of the TARDIS, the 11TH/12TH Doctor, pulls back the Time Allocated zones to just a few, which could give access to the vital systems on a short corridor walk. each level within the ship was still there, and as we saw, the ship was creating allocated zones because of the loss of one of it's key core components from the Arch-RECON room. Time allocation became corrupted, as the potential future, and the current running time lines were being melded together, with the engines on an overload status. This created problems, like the additional copied rooms where Clara was caught in, and though it existed in the same space as the main console room the Doctor was in, it was out of sync to that portion of the ship, and perpetually looped there to cut her off from the main engines, which were exploding, and keep her safe, with the exception of her potential time double from the future, which was let in.

8. starsuperion

Hello Fellow Whovians! I have a cool little treat for you guys today. Happy Sunday by the way! I am working on the schematics for the Type 40 TARDIS (finally) and I wanted to share a sneak peek of the first page for you all on here, since you are my favorite friends and fans online. I have been working closely with William B. Smith the writer and partner in the whoniverse http://www.whoniverse.net/tardis/ website to bring you guys an accurate representation of the TARDIS default Type 40 structure and systems in a schematic and technical format.

I have instituted a fun little contest on my Deviantart website http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/ , and if any of you on this message board will like to take a stab at it, here is the contest guidelines. If you have a deviantart account you can enter, and even if you don't it's a free website for artists, and you could always just create an account to submit your art. The winner gets immortalized in the upcoming Time Lord Compendium, and the TARDIS schematic and General Plans!

Here is the submission flier:

Hello All you fellow Doctor Who deviantart fans! I am looking for a contributor to the upcoming TARDIS Gray Prints sheets and General Plans!

This is your chance to add a little piece of art to this monumental schematically and technically driven errata!

I am looking for submissions for a seal depicting the most elusive, and intelligent Time Lord of them all...

That famous, and Brilliant man/woman is none other then The Time Lord known only as The Architect!! ("The" always precedes his/Her name)

Anyhow, I am looking to place this seal on the pages of my upcoming TARDIS Gray Prints designs, and will give full credit in the back section of the Packet! I will also include this seal into the work in progress, Time Lord Compendium with full credit! Forever cementing your art depiction in Stone for all future fans to oooogle over!

The design must convey in Gallifreyan art, a seal in the style that is most closely related to the aesthetics of the seal of Rassilon, and should be ancient, yet mystifying in it's design. The Architect, is the Time Lord who designs, and creates all the Modern Tardis ships that have been used by the Time Lords and their engineers, and is the master designer and creator behind the Type 40 TARDIS!

If you are interested, please post your art for the Great Seal of the Architect of Gallifrey here on my journal page as a link and pass this on for all those interested or just fans of your art to see, and I will contact my council of judges to decide on the best one to use in the compendium and the TARDIS Gray Print Technical Index!

Judge 1
    willbswift-Owner of the Whoniverse website!
    <A href="http://willbswift.deviantart.com/">willbswift.deviantart.com/

and

Judge 2
    The Time-Lord-Other The help I had in developing Time Travel and the Eye of harmony
    <A href="http://time-lord-other.deviantart.com/">time-lord-other.deviantart.com…

Judge 3
    Time-Lord-Rassilon bringing you the art of the TARDIS, and revealing to the initiates of Time the secrets of the Time Lords of Gallifrey!

Arise Initiates! This is your time to shine, and bring out of the dark, the Architect's seal to obtain it's place in History!

Submissions will close on June 1st!

Below you will see the sneak peek of Page 1, of the TARDIS schematic and General Plans Index! I hope those of you artistically inclined, or if you wish to collab with an artist on a design, you both will get full credit in both books! This sneak peek is pending written additional information from Will with the Whoniverse, and the Seal of the Architect of Gallifrey! As I finish each page, I will be uploading them here. The Index will include detailed floor plans for the Hartnell TARDIS, schematics of the Power Stacks Room (seen in the Mind Robber), details of the Fault Locator machine (seen in an Unearthly child), secondary console room and console schematics (seen in the Fourth Doctor's serials), cloister room, and cloisters floor plan, The Main Engines, and generally any portion of the TARDIS Time Sceptre parts you see below. I will also be doing a cross section cutaway of the Time Sceptre showcasing what everything looks like internally.

I would like to see if, when these are finished, if someone knows the owner of the website which does the Star Trek Schematics, if they would like for me to send them these schematics and floorplans so they can upload them in their "other ships" section on their site, that would be awesome! I would be forever greatful and humbled by any help there.

So without further ado, Here is your sneak peek of the first page of the TARDIS Type 40, Schematic and General Plans Index!

Special Note: As I work my way through the Index, it will begin with the Time sceptre and end on the Exterior Chronoplasmic Shell, as I am taking the direction of working from the parts essential and those created first in the Dimension, then to the outer doors.

The Time Sceptre: Work In progress-unfinished page 1, pending detail text, and the Great seal of the Architect of Gallifrey

[​IMG]

Exterior Time Sceptre colours are Silver and Gun Metal.

Special shout out to the work done by Peter McKinstry, BBC Special effects workshop, TARDIS builders friends, William B. Swift, and The Other, without whom none of my work would be this accurate. Thanks Guys! :)

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  9. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Great work!

10. starsuperion

Thanks! Glad you like it so far, more to come :)

11. starsuperion

Okay guys, here is the last sneak peek, I am going to offer up for the upcoming TARDIS Type 40 Schematic and General Plans Index. The finals will not be up until June 1st, pending the addition of finalized text from Will Swift, and hopefully a proper design for the seal of the architect of Gallifrey. If you know any artists who would like to throw their art into the hat, please forward them to my deviant art page, referenced in the post above. Thanks.

This depiction is a work in progress, the art of the ship itself is finished, just awaiting the proper text direction. I have completed already 12 pages, and they will be posted here and on deviant art after the 1st of June. So please stay tuned till then, as you will be seeing them here first! :techman:

These two sneak peeks are not posted anywhere else on the web, so you guys are getting something no one else is seeing. that is because this is my favourtie place to hang with fellow whovians and scifi fans! Your guys all rock Trekbbs!

[​IMG]

12. starsuperion

A Quick Update..The Schematics Seen Above Are Incorrect. Will Has Informed Me There Are Some Changes Needed. So When You See The Finished Product, It Will Be Accurate, And Complete. There Will Also Be Some Aesthetic Changes To The Domes And Some Minor Structural Changes. Overall It Will Most Likely Be The Best Rendition Of The Core Of A TARDIS I Have Ever Done. Consequently, I Can Not Believe I Left Out A Whole Vital Section...Unreal..

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  13. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Please don't take a lack of response on this forum as a lack of interest. Every scheamatic I see simply leaves me unable to write anything as my whole body is in shock from the awesomeness. Keep going, man!

Mark

14. starsuperion

Thanks Mark, I figured it was okay for lack of comments, as truly, I have not finished these designs, and lately have been just uploading preliminary material.. However..

Because of your support, and kind comments, I want to do something special for you my friend. I am still looking for a seal to place on these schematics to represent the architect of Gallifrey, but, just for you, I am uploading the first page, which has the Seal of Rassilon, the first Architect of the Time Lords, and each page after is going to alternate between his seal, and the Architect's seal..

This page, is final.. and has all the Text necessary to make it the finished Product. Special Thanks must be given to the writer behind the text on the Page, William B. Swift of the http://www.whoniverse.net/tardis/ website. I owe a great deal to his determined research..and collaborations on this project.

Mark, this is for you Buddy, thanks again!:techman:

TARDIS Schematic and General Plans Index, Page 1:

[​IMG]

Page 2 coming soon, and page 3! Just wait till I get to the engines, console rooms, and such.. I am having a blast with this. The Next Schematic and General Plans index will cover the Capitol of the Time Lords of Gallifrey and include the Panopticon. I will also be a doing a massive poster sized depiction of the TARDIS in Blue with white lines and text Blueprint format of the ship's time scepter, additional rooms, and much more! that will be once this index is completed and will be print quality for poster sized printing and framing if some of you like this work. Also, this looks pretty good printed in legal format, just make sure the margins don't cutoff the number section..

to download for free this page, go here:
    http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantar...40-Schematic-General-Plans-Index-01-455518005

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  15. starsuperion

For those who prefer this format of schematic set up, I Have done both the original and the blue print version.

[​IMG]

The Matter control projectors can move along the support ring structure back and forth, and in some cases work in tandem with its counter part on the opposite side of the sceptre to produce modules and machines and can emit a confined particle assembly beam, while the other projector can emit a wide beam to create massive structures, this serves to produce matter more efficiently and at great speeds

[​IMG]
    Once I Have Completed The Type 40 Class I Will Be Tackling The Master's Class And The Rani's Class TARDIS.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  16. starsuperion

Actually, I'm kinda torn between what I should tackle next after doing this book, and continued work on the compendium..so I'll ask you guys. Which technical index after the Type 40 do you all want to see next?

The Masters type 45?

The Masters type 65 or was it 68 I forgot at the moment..?

The Rani's Type?

Or the Capitol of the Time lords, including detailed schematics of the panopticon, black hole ship yards, and adjoining Time Academies?

I await your apt a brilliant councils:)

Okay, main points for today: nature of the TARDIS Technodata (technobabble is a derogatory term, which to me means techno bull-$#@&! so I prefer Technodata.)

The TARDIS interior depictions that will be seen in this Schematic index will show certain floors of the ship with maybe a limited amount of rooms, which is okay, you see, there will be 12 floors to the ship as an initial default, however those floors will not be on the same time phase level. This is because the TARDIS doesn't need to necessarily have a bigger or massively monstrous dimension to make the ship extremely huge, or near infinite inside. What happens is there are sections of the ship, which exist flickering at infinite speeds in the same space, in and out of time sync dimension, relative to the main floor, or other floors. so even if you are in console room 2, which is wooden in design, and another person is in the main console room all white and gray, you are actually both in the same space, just in different allocated time Phases.. I am using "phases" now, as that is the official description licensed by the BBC, as apposed to Time Zone..

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  17. starsuperion

A question I got about the time scepter:

I have a question. How does the time sceptre works regarding timelines? I mean, we concluded that the TARDIS rooms have to be time displaced, in different times and you could access them whenever you wanted by simply changing the timestream you were in. But the time sceptre has to be the thing the rest of the TARDIS times. It has to be all on the same spot, per se. It seems hard to imagine a system controlling something on a different time. It needs an immense source of power (eye replica) but it needs an amazing system to control and redirect all this power.

Also, why do you have the energy storage tanks? With an "infinite" source of power it doesn't seem necessary.

My response:

This is the part that I have been able to get plenty of information on recently, and I am glad you asked..Basically the Time Sceptre exists in it's own main floor or Main active time phase if you will. there are rooms and corridors that stretch off that main section on the main floor. However, as the ship moves to higher or lower floors, the ship allocates those sections into another time stream, seconds out of sync with the rest of the ship, by way of the console and the time rotor which controls all the time allocations within the ship. These console rooms/control sphere copies exist at every floor level. The transpower system is a section that rests just under the core service module, which is just below the main control sphere, and it reroutes, monitors energy and distributes that to all points of the ship. as the Matter control projectors work in tandem with the dimensional stabilisers, it creates floors, rooms, and corridors throughout the ship's internal dimension, and stabilises that dimension in it's allocated time, and relative scale to the rest of the ship. It's a series of systems that work together and any one piece by itself is very limited without the other. So when you are on another time phase, there is still a copy of the console room and time rotor in that time phase, which allows you to access the power from the time scepter to maintain the floor and levels you are currently in. If you decided to, you could make the floor you are on the main time phase, and the time scepter would then become manifest in your current location, making it now the main floor. when I show the time phases, they will be sections of the ship that exist and connect with different parts of the Time Sceptre, while other parts of the scepter will be whited out, showing they are not in sync with the floor. only parts of the time scepter exist in each time phase, and in some cases no access to the time scepter is given, or multiple access is given, but all time phases havea console room, and control sphere copy, cause that's what the energy and power are controlled and given through to that phase.

The "infinite source" of power doesn't give it "infinite output", this is relative to it's mass, so while the Eye of Harmony copy is there, and used to power the ship's time rotor, and generate the dimension the ship exists in, and maintain the time allocated phases, the main engines, and the Vworp drive systems, need an additional source of power to run. In the past, when Gallifrey was still around the time lords would pipe artron energy through the time vortex to their TARDIS ships from the main eye of harmony, which had a tremendous output. This piped energy would be used to power the engines, and kept a link with the original Eye, and could also be used to expand the dimension of the ship if needed, as long as the output wasn't affected by the loss of that power, in which case those sections would have to be powered down and dormant. unless someone wanted to switch them out with other sections.

In doctor who, the recent series has indicated their were times when the doctor had to recharge his ship in order to travel, this was due to the loss of the artron energy piping from Gallifrey, and so he would land on earth by the rift energy coming up from a tear in the fabric of spacetime, and soak up the fuel, storage tanks could then pipe that to the Engines as needed, until he runs out, and in addition, if there was a deletion of a sizeable section of the ship, that power could be stored as well, or used to boost the ship's engines to escape a gravity well, or being held by some unknown force..

Now the Tardises artificially generated micro universe, is not necessarily infinite in size, as that is not able to be sustained via it's output power, the size it would take to create an infinite universe and maintain it is beyond the power of the mini copy of the eye of harmony, however, a sizeable scale is determined, based on the mass of the eye of harmony, and within that scaled bubble, finite time is allocated which also determines the scale of the bubble. Space expands to accommodate time, so the amount of time given, is the lifespan of a TARDIS ship..this initial time frame can then be sliced up into seconds of out of sync time phases, which can house their own sections of the ship, and there in lies the infinite nature, and an almost Tesseract like feature.

Below the Time scepter is the Worm Hole refractor, which opens the gateways inside the bubble to the vortex, and is how the ship moves itself within that wormhole, and is also where access to the eye of harmony prime on Gallifrey would send it's energy through. the Vworp drive engines create a field of energy around the exterior of the ship a warp bubble if you will, however my terminology here to you is not correct, but will be in the schematic explaining all the aspects of how the ship works, and how those parts work together.. I am using words that are more frequently known..

In the case of the Console, and when Rose looked into the time vortex, this is generated by the heart in the console, which creates a mini-reflection copy of the copy of the eye of harmony in the Tardis, and is how the ship's time rotor through computational navigation can move the ship through time. the Vworp drives are there for long term space flight, when not using the Vortex, and is essential in the construction of the TARDIS in the beginning of it's growth as the Vworp drive uses Warp Matrix engineering to assist in the creation of the ship.

Also the ship has higher floors and lower floors..the center of the ship is the time scepter, and main engines, and main console room

One more thing, the TARDIS Coolant tanks are held just above the main core engine section and tho not depicted in this schematic, they will be shown as part of the infrastructure system that surrounds the Sceptre. there are also Dimensional junctures, which exist as modules off some the corridors, and act as mini wormhole gateways to their juncture counter part, or copies existing in different time allocated phases. depending on which way you enter and exit these junctures, determines where you can arrive on the ship. Modules are the correct term which describes the rooms on the ship, which contain rooms and the supporting electrical components, hvac systems, and various other systems to self sustain these rooms, power is just needed to them active.

The holding ring of the Doctor's which houses rooms he doesn't want to be deleted, are kept on the main floor and access to them is given there. Some rooms exist in the same spot but in a different time phase, during a fault, or catastrophic event, those parts could end up merging with other parts in a break down of the phased allocated time. This can cause say a pool to end up in a library..for instance.

18. starsuperion

19. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

It is lovely!

20. starsuperion

thanks Publiusr! I appreciate that! As you guys know, I have been working diligently with William Swift of the www.whoniverse.net website. I have recently been schooled on some things missing, and revised the schematic to the now final format, in full Colour!! So without further bloviating on this..here is the now final and complete Tardis Type 40, Time sceptre, and in colour! :eek:

[​IMG]

Full download here: http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/art/TARDIS-Type-40-Schematic-General-Plans-Index-01-455518005?ga_submit_new=10%253A1402660902&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014