What ould you do for Matt Smith's last episode/s?

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Green Lantern, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Yes, I woldn't disgree with that, that momet, and the fact tha Wlf kncked 4 times is one of those moments that proves RTD is kinda great sometimes!

2. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm sick of loads of regenerations being bug plot twists and instead of dying in action, he sacrifices himself for a companion or something.

No I want something big, and I want the doctor in pain! Absolute agony. Him crying out in pain. If we went with my cyberman idea (see page 1), then maybe they capture the doctor, start converting him into a cyberman by injecting him with some liquid with hurts him, or even start operating (we don't know how the very first cybermen converted, maybe they've learned to do it more humanely.) and then River or someone saves him, takes him to the TARDIS and he regenerates.

3. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Why are you obsessed with pain? Anyway Ten looked in agony!

4. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

Yeah. That knock. Man. I stopped breathing.

5. Green Lantern

Because I'm a goth, it's what we do. :hugegrin:

I'm evil, I enjoy seeing pain on others. :p Plus I think it would make it look dramatic.

Which is why it's my favourite regeneration. My favourite regeneration story is Logopilis, but my actually favourite regeneration itself is End of Time.

6. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Reminds me of this idea I had for a flashback to the Time War (or some other period back when the Time Lords were still around). I'm imagining someone inventing a device specifically designed to kill Time Lords, draining all of their regenerations at once. I'm imagining seeing these Time Lords in their death throes, desperately shifting from one regeneration to next before being extinguished altogether. I don't know what purpose a scene like this would serve but it would be a very cool image.

7. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Maybe a dream episode--I might like to see all the previous Doctor's, perhaps in animation with dialog snipped by the original actors sewn together into something etheral.

8. FreddyE

FreddyE Captain Captain

How about having him regenerate in full on public?

9. Green Lantern

Actually, I like that idea!