Background actor from The Way to Eden

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Sam_I_Am, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Sam_I_Am

Sam_I_Am Captain Captain

Can anyone help me identify this Asian actor from The Way To Eden? :

[​IMG]

2. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm afraid it's unlikely you're going to get an answer, because there were so many extras in this episode and only a few of the uncredited actors were unearthed for Memory Alpha (see "The Way To Eden"). But one never knows... the actor himself was young then so he could very well be alive and per chance wander into TBBS one day and see your post. ;)

3. ZapBrannigan

ZapBrannigan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'd much rather know who the girl is. There's a girl in the picture wearing a red uniform who's quite attractive. :)

4. Gil T.Azell

Gil T.Azell Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Agreed.

5. Starfleet Engineer

Starfleet Engineer Vice Admiral Admiral

Maybe you should contact George Takei, if it's something you're dying to know. He might be able to identify him. He was involved in and has talked about the history of Asian actors in the US and helping them get work. Maybe he helped that guy. It's worth a shot. The worst that can happen is he doesn't respond.

6. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Now THAT is a really good idea! :techman:

Also, given Takei's proclivity of being attracted to men, it's quite possible he paid attention to extra cast members like this guy and could remember him.

7. Crazyewok

Crazyewok Vice Admiral Admiral

HELLOOOO

8. Sam_I_Am

Sam_I_Am Captain Captain

Well if that is why Takei gave him a helping hand, it's the same reason as me.

9. TOSalltheway

TOSalltheway Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Also, given Takei's proclivity of being attracted to men, it's quite possible he paid attention to extra cast members like this guy and could remember him.[/QUOTE]

Takei is gay, he does not have a proclivity of being attracted to men. Thats a rather condesending term don't you think