Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along blog

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Bob The Skutter, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Michael Chris

Michael Chris Admiral Admiral

By the way, hulu.com has Dr. Horrile in 720p up.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

How long till the karaoke version, with the lyrics and a bouncing ball streaming across the bottom frame of the screen?

3. Michael Chris

Michael Chris Admiral Admiral

From what I've heard that's only going to be on the DVD.

4. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

I simply cannot get the songs out of my head. I have been singing the songs for days now and my wife has told me on several occasions to shut up. I too am looking forward to the soundtrack. I'm seriously surprised by how many of my geeky friends still have mot watched it or even heard of it. I got questions galor when I wore my shirt on Sunday.

5. Subjective

Subjective Captain Captain

Do they have a "The hammer is my penis" shirt yet? :p

6. Mal

Mal Commodore Commodore

[​IMG]

7. Samuel T. Cogley

Samuel T. Cogley Vice Admiral Admiral

Incredible. I loved every second of it. I've watched it many times, and I pick up new things every time. Fantastic effort. :techman:

8. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

Just saw this over at drhorrible.net....

9. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

btw folks, the soundtrack album is now available to buy on iTunes (with the nice cleaned up clarity sound and all)

Although I myself am not much of an iTunes man, I'll be waiting for the physical CD

10. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I bought it, it's not DRM'd so I'm not too bothered about getting it off iTunes.

11. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

Thanks for the update. Just downloaded the album and now my new ringtone on my iPhone is the end of Everything you Ever.

12. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Liner notes and lyrics for the soundtrack are available on the official website.

13. Stiletto

Stiletto Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Poor Penny. She's a mundane thrust into a world of dueling titans, no wonder she meets her end. She's a pure soul trying to help out her fellow man. Sad sad story.

14. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

lol they are currently (as I type) a song from this on UK Radio 2. New in the Top 40 of the US album chart apparntly

15. Guy Gardener

How often does Bad Horse make people his mare?

I mean, killing and murdering is one thing, but if this horse is a Serial rapist, although a serial homosexual rapist at that... Well that's just a whole new real of fear as far I'm concerned.

Unless badhorse is a Mare too?

16. Faldor

Faldor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

are you saying you wouldnt mind being raped by a lady horse =S

cos either way seems unpleasant as far as I'm concerned!

17. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

Well, they do specify "his" mare, and every time they mention Bad Horse, they always say "his" or "him" ... so yep, he's a guy.

18. Guy Gardener

Well not entirely.

Horse penises are about are long as from your elbow to your finger tips fully erect and the proper high end breeding facilities moved over to one hundred percent artificial insemination years ago since the (valuable stud) Stallions often enough because of the power in their hind quarters and eagerness would snap their cocks like crisp brisket during the sex act.

On the other hand. Foals... Fricking some mare out their carrying my centaur progeny after she's sexily stolen my spunk. Well, that would get very embarrassing in the long run at the family reunions and Child welfare would be demanding to why my kid is being raised in a stable!? I'd get done up for abuse since hay and oats is not the breakfast of champions.

In the Buffy comics, Dawn has been transformed into a centaur. Escaping from the big bad with Xander gripping onto her mane and digging in with his heals for dear life, she described the jaunt as that "he rode her hard until she was wet" or words to that effect because they're cranking up the wrongituity that Xander and Dawn might be being paired romantically, unless they're trying to fake me out again.

19. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

The expression is "rode hard and put away wet," meaning the horse was sweating from the excercise.

20. Guy Gardener

Yes I gathered dawn was espousing a double entendre, even if the exact quote a week after reading escaped me.

This is Xander we're talking about.

Which entendre is he going to see first and overreact about calamitiously?