*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

a-DORK-able. :rommie:

Eric Bana looks like Adrian Grenier from Entourage! Life imitates art.
    That must have been the "stub" for mounting the knife from Heroes' S3 finale. (Shouldn't say more unless yall want spoilers...)

2. diftorhehsmusma

diftorhehsmusma Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

well, yeah, that too. but hey, a guy can't try to be perfect all the time, or i lose interest completely. how vain would that be? i love dorks, i'm a dork myself.... aren't you? admit it!

no, i saw that, that makes sense. but i didn't catch it the 1st time i saw the pic, i was too busy looking at the rest of him. :shifty: then look again and.... wait, WTF is that?? :p

3. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I found the fourth picture, FYI.

These are definitely among my favorite--completely superficial--pictures. And yeah, the back of the head thing is definitely for one of the times Sylar gets a knife in the back of his head.

A few new goodies via Zach-Quinto.net's astonishing archive:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

Ha. Boots with sweatpants is not a combo I'd be brave enough to try.

What am I saying-- the man has no shirt! Guess that's really all that matters. :D

(And, bless his heart, someone get him some sunglasses! Poor guy out there squinting...)

5. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

Must. Save. This. Thread. :evil:

For those who love Gabriel Gray:

[​IMG]

And Trek-related goodies:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

*faints dead away*

You're my crack dealer. You know that, don't you? :lol:

7. diftorhehsmusma

OMG the thumb through the loop of the scissors is almost too much. :wtf: he does look really cute in that getup, tho'.

where do you find this stuff? just in your meanderings around the internet? thanks for putting them up here. this stuff is just too much fun!

8. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Admiral

[​IMG]

ABRAMS: *sigh* Not another question about the size of the Enterprise. Now Zachary's going to have to kill you.

9. Aurian

Aurian Vice Admiral Admiral

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

He does look a bit peeved...

10. trampledamage

Entertainment Weekly are having a vote for the "sci-fi hottie" of the year. It's inexplicably missing Karl Urban from the list, but does have Zachary Quinto.

Apologies if it's already been posted here, but since he's in second place I figured it probably hadn't been! :p

The voting page

11. diftorhehsmusma

awesome! thanks for the link, trampledamange. i just voted. at the moment he is 2nd with 19% of the vote (and with so many other choices that's pretty good)

but can anyone tell me, what the heck is 'supernatural'? if its male lead (?) is so damned popular - 44% of that poll - why have i not heard of it before now? (and how can we take him out?) :shifty:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  12. trampledamage

It's a TV show.

Don't know when it's on or anything about it, except that KRAD has written some of the tie-in novels :)

13. Aurian

Aurian Vice Admiral Admiral

Supernatural is a great series.. Just google it.

I voted.. for Zach, ofcourse :)

14. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

Good girl! :bolian:

15. diftorhehsmusma

but that's boring! i would rather hear about stuff like that from fans. if it's great, that's cool. i do read entertainment news, but i don't own a television. guess that explains it. :p

16. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

*snerf*

17. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol: td, you scamp, you.

18. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm afraid there's probably no way to do that :( Supernatural is way too popular, especially with young females, who inexplicably find Dean Winchester aka Jensen Ackles incredibly sexy. Personally I could never see why, but that's the way it is - he always wins these things, he's constantly on top of BuddyTV's actor rankings, etc. Other than that, the list is pretty good, even though Urban is not on it. It's got several actors I find really hot and that I'd vote for if it wasn't for Zach (Naveen Andrews, James Callis, Josh Holloway, Sam Worthington...) The only one who makes me go "Hottie? Huh? WTF?" is The Rock. :rolleyes:

19. diftorhehsmusma

I was totally stoked to see john barrowman on there, AKA jack harkness. he looks like a movie star from the 40s and is on a show(s) that i didn't realise was mainstream enough in america to make a list like that. neat! he's not my type, but i did a happy little nerdy dance inside when i saw him there.

how young are the females we're talking about here? i am a female in my mid-20s and i have never heard of the guy!

edit: yikes, i just googled the guy, finally, and i have the same issue with him i have with chris pine - he looks like an adorable little boy. attractive, sure, but sexy? heck no.

20. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm not sure, I've never met any of them in RL. I first heard of the guy because so many people on forums I visit watch Supernatural and have the hots for him. I don't find him attractive at all, he's got a pretty-boyish look. And I've watched a bit of Supernatural and his character somewhat annoys me. But the Supernatural online community is HUGE, and every time there's an online vote for anything involving the show, you can be sure it (and its actors) will win it. :rolleyes: