Smallville#8-12: "Bulletproof" - Discuss/Grade <SPO>

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Jan 22, 2009.

?

Grade Bulletproof

1. SUPERMAN

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Above Average

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Clark Kent

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  4. Below Average

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. BIZARRO

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

Next week looks good. :eek:

Of course this has nothing to do with my man crush on Marsters. :p

2. DontFeedPhil

DontFeedPhil Fleet Captain

Please Clana...Go AWAY. We Dont need your pityful acting. And now they cast her as Chun-Li from street farter? Gimmie a break! This show has become it looks like a bird... it looks like a plain... Nope its not Superman show. I swear they sit around and write the episodes to tease everyone...

3. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I think Clana will be going away. As was said earlier Clark didn't seem to be as in it during the kiss with Lana this time.

4. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

They're ending Clark and Lana...I think that we've been re-introduced to this garbage again so that the producers can wrap it finally. Then we'll move back on towards Clark and Lois. It just pissed me off that they even bother to do this again...just because you have access to Kristen again for a few episodes doesn't mean you have the right to put us through more crap again. Plus they only have Erica for thirteen episodes as well so they probably had no choice but to switch back and forth. No offense as always to Kristen who I do think could have done a way better job if she was actually given some substance to work with and not crap gusy dialouge.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I remember the romance between her and Lex when it started and Lexmas of course... And it seemed good. What the hell went wrong after that? because i had thought that lex faked the entire pregnancy because he's completely insane, meanwhile this weks episode unless Tess had bad intel, would suggest that Lana was pregnant and did have a miscarriage but Lex noticed before she did (Lex Corp Doctors?) and arranged an illusion that she still had a reason to marry him when she really didn't other than loving him.

6. DarthPipes

DarthPipes Vice Admiral Admiral

I've said it before but Clark HAS to be the one to end the relationship. It's the only way he can take the next step that he has refused to do for so long. I have no confidence in the writer's that they will do that though.

7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

For gods sake, I loathe the puerile morality in Smallville that Clark hasn't even nudged towards asking for a threesome in the slightest, and Lana ran from her wedding rather than insisting to be the meat in a Clark, Lana, Lex sandwich... There must have been a scene in the first 8 years where we saw Lex wandered off into the sunset on the arms of two women?

Besides Lana showing up a couple episodes ago while Lois and Clark were dancing had about zero impact compared to Anna intruding on John and Delenn doing it half way through Babylon 5.

8. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

You two going at it again this week? Get a room. :p

- Not the best, not the worst, but Metropolis has been a good show so far and... and... yeah. It's a good show. *shrugs*

- Nice development with Tessmacher. Never thought we'd see her turn on Lex like this. Can't wait to see the rest. Can't wait to see her drain all his holdings. Lex'll bounce back though.

- I couldn't help but think that Lex got to watch Tess go at it with Ollie. Now he'll not only lose all his money, he won't be getting his peep show anymore.

- I can't believe that they revisited Clana. I thought we got past that. I came in here wondering what the reactions to that would be like. :lol:

9. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Oh yeah... I can't remember what was said but one scene hinted at Chloe and Jimmy breaking up or not really belonging together or something to that effect. It was when Chloe and Clark were talking.

10. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

Lana didn't miscarry...Lex had the fetus removed and incubated, then put into an accelerated aging process so he could have his own consciousness loaded into his own child's brain! :eek:

11. the_wildcard

the_wildcard Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah the whole Clark and Lana relationship.....eruuggghhh. I thought Clark would close it out with Lana in this ep to let everyone know he's moved on, but I guess he hasn't.

12. LaxScrutiny

LaxScrutiny Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have to watch it again to be sure, but my impression of the conversation, when Tess says "your 'miscarriage'" there were implied quotes around it, meaning she was referring to "fake miscarriage".

There are obviously different ways to take it, but there's no information in there that confirms a fetus.

13. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

I was just proposing a typically wild comic-booky resolution. I doubt even Smallville would go there! :lol:

14. Chess Piece Face

Chess Piece Face Commodore Commodore

Well this was a huge roadblock in an otherwise great season. Where's doomsday? Who cares - we have an credibility stretching undercover cop adventure with some young kid who is pretty much Turpin in name only and that leaves plenty of time for fucking Lana to do karate and make out with Clark. Oh yeah, and let's pretty much leave the martian out of the entire thing.

F+

15. Othello

Othello Commodore Commodore

Well, she's a much inferior choice as a GF than Lana but she'd do in a pinch. She's not as good as Lana but better than Lois.

16. Othello

Othello Commodore Commodore

The guy doesn't deserve such a great woman.

17. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Don't be so sure.

18. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: