The Trek fan film you always wanted to see..?

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Danlav05, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Danlav05

Danlav05 Commodore Commodore

Yeah - Willi always answers questions but English is not their first language.

I think the fate of the movie lies in the hands of Christoph Hees, the writer/producer/director - who did get married and is concentrating on his new family.

WWe all know that technology with the internet is evolving so fast these days - maybe the pickup will be faster than Yorktown? Christoph might get involved with the online community, and outsiders like Tobias Richter at The Light Works can help?

As long as he kept all the rushes then ONE DAY something can be done with it, Yorktown taught us that ;) and I say the ame about the lost TOS game Secret of Vulcan Fury

2. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

I thought that was an episode of the Big Bang Theory

3. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

That's a great idea. Pitch it to CBS.:rommie:

4. Danlav05

Danlav05 Commodore Commodore

It's been done as a comic, but I bet someday someone will do it as a fan series

Surely ;)

5. Ah Forgive!

Ah Forgive! Commander Red Shirt

I've always wanted to see a show set in the TOS movie era with high-quality sets. Or something like Hidden Frontier with physical sets and a large budget.

6. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

I would love to see a fan (or any kind of) film miniseries based around the crew of the Enterprise-C, leading up to their final day.

I love the Ambassador-Class ship (my favourite by far of all the big starships in the fleet) and Rachel Garrett was a great character, the kind of Captain you'd follow anywhere.