True Blood Season 2 on DVD?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Oct 1, 2009.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Does anyone here know when Season 2 of True Blood is coming out on DVD? I don't have HBO and I'd love to know how much longer I need to wait before I can get my hands on S2.

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

The season just ended a couple weeks ago. It will be several more months at the very least. I'm guessing mid May like season 1.

3. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

I just finished the second season. Very weird and bizarre but very entertaining. And I just knew Ensign Ro would be trouble!

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ok, I wasn't sure. Some shows, like 24, have been releasing the DVD just a couple weeks after the finale, so I was hoping that maybe TB would be one of them.

5. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Nah it seems that season 1 was released in May so season 2 probably will be the same. I never understood why they release the seasons like a week before the next season begins? Why not release it at least a month or so early so fans can watch all the episodes before the new season starts?

Season 2 isn't as good as season 1, actually I stopped paying attention to the show because it didn't really seem to be leading anywhere. :lol:

6. Warp Coil

Warp Coil Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm currently half-way through season 1, courtesy of Netflix. I anticipate finishing the season by the middle of next week. Assuming I'm still interested in the show, I wouldn't want to wait 8 months to see season 2. I may have to resort to... "other" means...

7. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I agree with you about the DVD Seasons. I hate trying to rush through the DVDs before the new seasons start. I wasn't even able to finish my DVD rewatch of Lost Season 4 before 5 started. It's gonna be especially hard now that I'm working.

8. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

There's no release date yet. I'm waiting too.

9. 23skidoo

23skidoo Admiral Admiral

i agree. There have been a few shows (NCIS and Boston Legal being two, and now it appears Fringe as well) that I'm having to skip watching on broadcast because I haven't had time to catch up on the DVDs yet.

Alex