Your latest purchases, cont.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Goliath, Oct 20, 2010.

1. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

A Japanese cast iron teapot with warmer and some tea lights.

2. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

PS3 slim 320GB along with FIFA11 and Street Fighter IV

My first ever Playstation, I am now a convert. :D

3. Lowdarzz

Lowdarzz Captain Captain

A couple of blue books for my mid-term exams.

4. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Fleet Admiral Admiral

Two sets of old Scrabble letters. :lol: I need to make more WTF OMG earrings!

5. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

Love the dress! And it doesn't matter what color your skin is. If the white (off white?) in the dress looks good on you, the same color shoes or sandals will look good. Enjoy.

6. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

My dad just got us our Cubs tickets. Now he's working on the Whitesox.

Can't wait! Never seen these Chicago ballparks before... :techman:

7. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I have made a declaration to my friends that I am going to at least 3 Cubs games this year. I'm not even a huge fan of the Cubs, but I absolutely love spending time at Wrigley Field. It's easily my favorite ballpark.

US Cellular? Meh.

8. Mr. Laser Beam

^ The Cell looks great now. It looked like CRAP when it was first built. I'm glad I waited until now to go.

In fact we'll be there opening day! Had to go to StubHub to get the damn tickets though...ah well, at least it'll be fun. :techman:

9. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Oh, it's a fine stadium, but the experience just isn't the same. There's something special about Wrigley and the fans at the games that makes that place just so much more awesome to me.

10. Mr. Laser Beam

^ Yeah, I can't wait to see BOTH parks. :techman:

And fortunately, none of the games I will be seeing will be against teams I root for (I'm seeing Cubs/Diamondbacks and Whitesox/Rays), so I won't have to be the 'enemy' fan. :devil: :lol:

I do wish I could have seen Comiskey though. Twenty years too late for that one. :sigh:

11. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Comiskey was horrible. :lol:

Wait, 20 years? Christ, I was 5-years old the last time I was there! It doesn't seem like that long ago.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Make sure you get Uncharted 2 (and Uncharted 1 as well). U2 is definitely a must-play game for every PS3 owner.

13. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

I just read up about that - looks like it is quite something! It would be great to see what this console can do when tested to the max, although I'm not usually too good with adventure games, I enjoy the sporty types more. I was thinking of Gran Turismo 5, and Mortal Kombat when it comes out in April.

Why couldn't I have got this at the start of winter? Now I suspect I may spend too many nice days at home! :lol:

14. Kestra

Kestra Admiral Premium Member

I went nuts today and finally gave in and bought some leggings and skinny jeans. Then I consoled myself by buying two necklaces and a pair of earrings which are fast becoming one of my favorites already!

15. Mr. Laser Beam

16. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I bought food for my office at work. I've been working in a restaurant for the last 5 years. I am not used to food not being readily available whenever I want it.

17. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

Always a good way to settle in. It's amazing the effect a box of cookies once every few weeks or so has. How's the new job going anyway?

18. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I foolishly went to Abercrombie & Fitch, you know, just to take a look at the new collection for the Spring...

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

I ended up bringing home this gorgeous Hamilton jacket. :D

[​IMG]

Now the damned weather better cooperate and get warm enough so I can wear it. :shifty:

19. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've always wanted to go to Wrigley just to see the infamous baseball-eating ivy wall. :lol: That's how it's described at the Baseball Hall of Fame. Occasionally, an outfielder gets lost in there, too. Quite a few have been hurt...

20. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

Fun lightweight jacket. Tell me about the weather though! I went out today without an overcoat and rapidly regretted it... brrr...

I just heard from my shirtmaker that the shirts I ordered a few weeks ago are ready; that's a much faster turnaround than usual. They're being mailed out tomorrow! :cool: