How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Adm_Hawthorne, Oct 24, 2011.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

^We love you now.

2. teacake

The Black Donnellys episode 2: My god what a bunch of bloody minded blah. But anyway.. Kate is BRIEFLY in 3 scenes, one of which is a flashback.

Check it out people..

Remember all the times we saw this and said she needs to be THE STAR because she would rock and now she IS the star and she ROCKS the ORANGE!!

[​IMG]

Whoever put Kate in this shirt needs to be fired out of a torpedo tube. WTH.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flashback scene. Seriously starting to worry about this series not getting that Kate needs to be seen FULL FRONTAL and not perched behind other people.

[​IMG]

Earrings :)

[​IMG]

Kate hangs out with Olivia Wilde who played Alex, Marisa's brief lover on The O.C.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I am so impressed. :vulcan:

Or do you just fast forward through everything to find the Kate McNuggets? :rommie:

4. teacake

No I'm watching the whole thing. It's only 13 eps, it's easier than watching Taylor Schilling's self absorbed vagueness in Mercy. Apparently Kate is in 9 eps. Hopefully the first ep counts as one she isn't in so I've knocked one Kate-less ep on the head.

There's also an ep (the next one I believe) that was never aired because it was too graphic. So far I've have yet to acquire the whole thing but I might look around to see if it's online somewhere.

5. delenn13

delenn13 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

TC, have you seen this show before? It's awful but for Kate. As far as "Mercy" and Taylor..I had rather watch Jeannie ANYTIME than Kate standing/sitting around looking miserable or serving/making casseroles. And then the LAST Episode..OMG. Glad they cancelled it..needed to be put out of it's misery. The only redeeming object was Kate and then they.....I can't say it. You have to watch it and SCREAM at the TV like I did.

6. teacake

No I haven't seen it before, but yes so far all she's done is sit and look miserable!

I'm watching it thinking, "and we're supposed to sympathize with these characters why??"

I'm so happy about Orange, at last someone recognizes KM's comic and dramatic and flamboyant skills! She was gorgeous in Mercy, but she should have had more of a lead role. Jeannie Flanagan ftw. I'm hoping KM gets more and more roles that showcase her talent thanks to Orange.

7. delenn13

Oh man, you haven't seem it? They will be moving "The Wailing Wall" to Aussieland. I think that last 2 or 3 episodes didn't even air on TV. You had to see it on the net. And if you weren't in the States, you had to go "on the high seas" to see it....as it was one of those limited to a certain area.

I think they were going for a younger/network version of "The Sopranos" and it, being network and it's limitations, just didn't work. I never felt sorry for the boys because they seemed to bring it all own themselves.

I am so happy about OitNB too. We finally have a chance to see the Divine Miss M strut her stuff and showcase her talents. She is such a great character actress. This is a part she can really sink her teeth in and shine. I am gonna really be upset if she is not nominated for an Emmy for "Tit Punch".

8. teacake

The Black Donnellys episode 3: What a bunch of douchebags. Seriously. There is no way Our Kate would have such awful sons. Obviously this is a false documentary.

Kate tells a wannabe girlfriend to fuck off, this is HER bedside to wallow by:

[​IMG]

Kate kisses one of her crappy sons:

[​IMG]

Sad Times at Hospital High:

[​IMG]

Could this son be as crappy as she suspects?

[​IMG]

WHO ALLOWED THESE IDIOTS TO STAND IN FRONT OF KATE

[​IMG]

All steely eyed and Irish at the funeral:

[​IMG]

You can see what is wrong with this show. There is the "man" (actually douchebag 20 something) in sharp focus. Because he's important. Because he's a killer. And there, flanking him like sympathetic pillars of pathos are the soft focus women. Both widows, victims of violence, the blonde having lost her husband to this same "man".

And we are supposed to take this silly male seriously.

[​IMG]/

9. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    Now? Always :)

10. JanewayRulz!

"Oh man" is right. :klingon:

11. delenn13

I am thinking about checking into an igloo far, far up north. The heat that will generate from Aussieland will probably melt it probably.

12. JanewayRulz!

Make sure you park a little rubber dingy next to that igloo... just in case. :ouch:

13. teacake

The Black Donnelys episode 4: The bashed up son is out of hospital (wasn't he in a coma?) and is having an emo attack about how horrible and awful his face looks after his near-death beating. BUT IT ONLY HAS BANDAIDS ON IT! It just looks like he scraped himself a bit.

Anyway..

This is as bad as it gets. Literally 3 minutes later it looks totally healed.

[​IMG]

Kate :adore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Making the casserole..

[​IMG]

Imperiously confronting the evil wannabe girlfriend with her crimes which don't actually exist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At home in the seemingly endless roomed apt..

[​IMG]

More cooking..

[​IMG]

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL.

KATE'S BEAUTIFUL HANDS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's hard to have such a crappy son.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. teacake

The Black Donnelys episode 5: These people are such scum. Anyway..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. teacake

The Black Donnelly's episode 6: Kate wasn't in this ep much but something VERY exciting happened during her one big scene.

She stares at her crappy son:

[​IMG]

HANDS ON HIPS

[​IMG]

She says..

"Put down the cake."

[​IMG]

It was very thrilling :adore:

16. JanewayRulz!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  17. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    I love seeing her in period garb
    [​IMG]

18. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

Well, I am pleased to see that Janeway is still sexy after all this time!

19. JanewayRulz!

Possum... have you see the red headed Russian version of our Lady?

[​IMG]

20. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

I had, but not that exact clip. Fabulous!