New TP: Seize the Fire description

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by JD, Jun 2, 2010.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't know if this is the final description or not, but I did find a new one for Seize the Fire in S&S digital catalog.

2. CaptainDonovin

CaptainDonovin Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sounds like fun, as Kirk once said. Man I am excited about this mini-series if you want to call it that.

3. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

Completely agree.

I can barely wait for October and Zero Sum Game.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Same here, which is why I've been checking S&S a couple times a weak for updates.

5. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

The one I'm most looking forward to, simply because I've been waiting for a resolution since Andor: Paradigm, is Paths of Disharmony, although the series as a whole is something I've been waiting to read since it was announced.

6. BrotherBenny

BrotherBenny Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sounds like some ancient race managed to get their own Genesis Device to work.

7. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just checked the Gallery catalog, and they do have descriptions for Blind Man's Bluff, and Shattered Light, but neither say much about the books, so I don't know if I should bother posting them.

8. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

JD I'd like to see a synopsis for Blind Man's Bluff and Shattered Light please. i've been wanting to get some info for that book for a long time.

9. Hamilton

Hamilton Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Sounds like it's going to be another wonderful Titan adventure. Can't wait! :D

10. Cadet49

Cadet49 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Sounds like fun!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  11. Cadet49

Cadet49 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

would be interesting if they actually connect it some wat to events in the Genesis wave storylines!

12. ICW

ICW Commander Red Shirt

Really interested in this!

13. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Blind Man's Bluff
    I'm wondering if the concurrent with TNG thing will mean that they've jumped into the post-Destiny time-frame.
    Shattered Light doesn't say anything specific about the stories, but here goes anyways and says there are six story's while there are actually only three:

14. RonG

RonG Captain Captain

I'm guessing that NF will indeed jump into the post-Destiny timeframe (skipping over the events of Destiny itself, where the Excalibur was mentioned), and feature or relate to the Typhon Pact...

15. Defcon

Defcon Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Didn't we knew that text about Shattered Lights already and already guessed that it was just a promo text for the first two Myriad Universes books, hence the six new realities?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  16. Scott Pearson

Scott Pearson Writer Captain

Yep, that's the deal. Unfortunately, anything posted on the intertubes breeds like tribbles, so apparently we will never be rid of this confusing six realities reference.

I can tell you my novella, Honor in the Night, begins with an alternate outcome to "The Trouble with Tribbles" and then follows the ramifications to Klingon-Federation relations over the next hundred years, with appearances by various TOS, TNG, and DS9 characters. It also answers the question, "Why were Nilz Baris's dying words 'Arne Darvin'?" ;)

17. MichaelS

MichaelS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

He named his sled after a Klingon spy? :wtf:

18. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I sincerely apologize, I completely forgot that we saw that description already.

19. MNM

MNM Captain Captain

So when's this book actually out? UK Amazon keeps emailing me about each of my orders of the Typhon Pact books, telling me the release date has changed again. they've fluxed between october and february for each book just about.

20. Scott Pearson

Scott Pearson Writer Captain

That would be telling . . .

No problem at all. Although it's too bad the outdated synopsis is cropping up all over the place, spreading like a fungus, I'm happy to explain the situation because it shows people are interested in the book! :techman: