Worf is a beast

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by James T Kirk, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I heard about that. I can't see it, personally. Russ is not affable enough to be Laforge as we've come to know him

2. M'rk son of Mogh

M'rk son of Mogh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sounds like Game of Thrones to me.

3. Lance

Lance Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Agreed. Not bad, especially given he was the last character to be cast for TNG, and was in fact not a part of the original TNG format outline at all. I've even heard stories that he was originally only conceived as maybe being a semi-regular character at best, but that Dorn's performance impressed everybody so much that they immediately bumped him up to regular character status.

4. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

What I always wanted to see was Worf kicking ass in a TNG film in a well-prepared and choreographed modern day fight scene. Nemesis would have been the opportunity for that.

5. jpv2000

jpv2000 Captain Captain

Yep. And people wonder why Kirk hated the Klingons so much in Star Trek VI. ;)

6. FormerLurker

FormerLurker Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That would have been cool. Worf goes all Jason Bourne on some hapless Reman. I would have liked that better than Riker getting revenge on the Viceroy for what he did to Troi.

7. James T Kirk

James T Kirk Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The Riker/Reman scene was so poorly done and so cheesy.