Could there be a most attractive DS9 male?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Bad Thoughts, Sep 10, 2013.

1. nureintier

nureintier Commander Red Shirt

I think Kira was very good looking in the episode where she got turned in a Cardassian, while we're on the subject. I mean, she's good looking anyway, but I mean that wasn't ruined by the makeup at all.

But yes, I think Marc Alaimo was born to play a Cardassian.

I mean, Damar was all right, too, but he's such a dull character for a lot of the series.

2. maneth

maneth Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Human: Julian Bashir
    Cardassian: Damar
    Bajoran: Vedek Bareil Antos

3. Agony_Boothb

Agony_Boothb Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Can i throw in a couple of odo's deputies? There were at least two who were pretty hot.

4. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

Bashir/Siddig is my personal favorite hottie across a number of Trek series.

Qonundrum and LisaSimpson2 like this.
  5. borgboy

borgboy Commodore Commodore

Bashir, no contest. I always had a massive crush on him. Hottest guy in the whole ST franchise for me.

LisaSimpson2 likes this.
  6. Data girl

Data girl Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I love the way Dukat carries himself and that voice is so sexy

LisaSimpson2 likes this.
  7. borgboy

borgboy Commodore Commodore

Dukhat is sexy. Even under all the freaky prosthetics, his body language, grace, charisma and demeanor just ooze sensuality.
    He's in an episode of Friday the 13th the Series, where he plays an evil corrupt minister of an Amish-ish religious community. He rocks the dark Amish look, and in fantasy sequences gets dolled up in pre French revolution finery. Mucho sexy.

LisaSimpson2 likes this.
  8. Xhiandra

Xhiandra Captain Captain

Pointless venture: we all know Morn will win.

ED-209 and LisaSimpson2 like this.
  9. NX-74205

NX-74205 Cadet Newbie

Defiant helmsman in Star Trek: First Contact :) Does that count?

10. LisaSimpson2

LisaSimpson2 Ensign Newbie

Omg this one is easy! I vote for the great Gul Dukat! He is thee most finest, sexiest, handsome, charming, charismatic man in the whole of Star Trek and possibly the entire galaxy! Not only is he incredibly beautiful but he has the most sexy voice and penetrating blue eyes. So hypnotic and mesmerizing! Not to mention his confidence, the way he moves and carries himself. He's strong yet has an elegance/grace. Then there's his body! Man, those sexy Cardassian ridges, his long flared neck, flat body but wide shoulders, slim waist and gorgeous raven hair. He's just utter perfection! I've never seen such a beautiful creature in all my LIFE to be honest. I must confess while were on the subject, I've had such a massive crush on him for a very long time now and I'm still utterly obsessed with that crazy sexy space lizard. He is the ultimate in sexy! I'm absolutely in love with him. And yet the scary part is I still think all this despite all the terrible questionable things he's done! He's just THAT hot! Damn you crazy space alien why must you be so ravishing/tempting! He could have turned out to be a "goodie" or at least an "anti-hero" and helped the Federation more if they'd given him half a chance but alas he cracked and he's in the fire caves now (sniff sniff). I like to think he's still out there though plotting his next move (moohaha!). But yeah anywho... did I miss any more awesome things about my amazing space husband? I vote Gul Dukat for sexiest Trek character a million times over!

Armus likes this.
  11. kkt

kkt Commodore Commodore

Husband? I think he'd be more entertaining as a fling than as a husband. Look at how he treated his Cardassian wife and kids -- all sorts of Bajoran mistresses, a child by at least one of them, and publicly acknowledging the child besides!

Armus likes this.
  12. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Steven Ira Behr. Those sunglasses make him hot!

Jason

13. LisaSimpson2

Well yes okay maybe a few weeks of passion then. And then afterwards he can throw me out of the nearest airlock when I become too "inconvenient" lol (joking) that would be pure evil... oh wait.. s**t. Seriously though that sweet prince would do no such thing he wouldn't harm a fly! Well at least not until Sisko and Kira constantly goaded him into becoming evil and rejected him over and over and were really rude to him so I can kind of see how he got sick of all that and then when he lost his daughter he just didn't care about anything anymore except grabbing power of course but that's Dukat for you. His marriage with his Cardassian wife was probably a politically arranged marriage there might have been no love lost there who knows. It's a shame we never get a better insight into his personal life. Remember though his Cardassian wife, mother and seven childen all disowned him when he quite bravely and rightly brought back his half Bajoran daughter back with him. So after that he didn't really get to be much of a father to his other children anymore but before all that when he was getting on with his wife and children, in the episode 'Defiant' he was lamenting how he regretted not being able to take his son to an amusement park for his birthday because he had to work overtime and you could tell it hurt him to see his son upset. That doesn't sound like a bad father to me and he was a very loving father to Ziyal the daughter he did keep a relationship with. It wasn't really his fault if the others left him. But yes he should never have had a Bajoran mistress but from what I can make out he was with Meru for over eight years and was even there at her death bed and yet she was supposedly just a sex slave/comfort woman to him. No way they loved each other! I'm not saying it's right. The morality of it is fecked up and Meru didn't really get a say on it but she did eventually fall for him and he never forced himself on her even though he could have and from what we can tell he never cheated on her either. Just because lots of Cardassians had comfort woman for sex doesn't mean Dukat wasn't actually in love with his woman and took care of her and treated her like a princess for years. Hell I'd be his comfort woman from the way I've seen him treat woman. Then there was another mistress, Naprem I think it was who was Ziyal's mother, but he wasn't seeing both Naprem and Meru at the same time and he had a relationship with them for years and I believe they both loved him and would have stayed with him voluntarily EVEN if he told them they could leave and no harm would come to their families. But then he throws that woman out an airlock and abandoned the half Cardassian baby he'd accidentally sired with her so yeah the mans a dick lol. Uuurghh I'm so torn and confused about all this! How can I love or have a crush on a character so much that is so bad some times and yet there is so much good in him. We never really get to see Dukat personally kill, rape, or otherwise treat the Bajorans like crap. His officers below him sure as hell did but Dukat was in a position of power and he probably would not want that image. Infact didn't he improve the Bajorans medical care, food rations, etc and wanted to take a softer approach but the Central Command weren't interested. It's a complex issue and we only have the Bajorans point of view on things and many of his alledged offences and Major Kira and Sisko aren't exactly unbiased when it comes to Dukat and are pretty racist towards Cardassians in general (yeah many are bad dudes but you can't just hate an entire race because some of them commited atrocities). Obviously if it was real life I'd probably see Dukat differently but since this is just TV I love that sweet Cardassian prince and he has the capacity for kindness, decency, compassion and fairness just as much as he is evil or bad. I still think he's awesome and redeemable! :-)

Armus likes this.
  14. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Here is my list

Women

1Ezri
    2Leeta
    3 Jadzia
    4 Kira
    5 Kassidy

Men

1 O'Brien
    2 Sisko
    3 Martock
    4 Rom
    5 Kor

Jason

Qonundrum likes this.
  15. Armus

Armus Commodore Commodore

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  16. LisaSimpson2

17. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, if Julian is up for it, with me he'd never need to pine over Dax again... :devil:

18. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Just a friendly reminder to all posters that threads which have lain dormant for over a year should just be left to rest in peace. The last post in this thread before it was revived was over 6 years ago! :eek:

At any rate, I try not to make a big a of it, but please do try to remember this rule going forward. If there's a really old thread you're interested, feel free to go ahead and create a new one and link back to the old thread if you think it's necessary. Thanks!

NewHeavensNewEarth likes this.
  19. Nakita Akita

Nakita Akita Commodore Commodore

Sisko, beard, head shaved :alienblush:

kkt likes this.
  20. ED-209

ED-209 Commodore Commodore

He talks to much.