Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Anton Karidian. AKA Kodos the Executioner.
    B is for Baroner. A man that Commander Kor found....refreshing.
    C is for nurse Christine Chapel. Whose name should not have been mentioned in STID. Not if they were not going to show her.
    D is for Dyson Sphere. A Federation vessel actually encountered and crashed into one in the year 2294, but the event wasn't known until seventy-five years later.
    E is for Epsilon 9.
    F is for Ferengi Alliance, the official name for the commercial and interstellar empire built by the Ferengi people.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    H is for Hirogen Subspace Relay Network, which had at least several transmitters each in the Delta, Beta and Alpha Quadrants.
    I is for Interspace.
    J is for Jeffrey Carlson, present following the Roswell ”flying saucer” crash of July 1947 and the U.S. military examinations of the three Ferengi survivors.
    K is for Kruge. The Klingon commander that killed Kirk's son. Bore a striking resemblance to Doc Brown.
    L is for Lore. Data's evil twin.

2. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

C is for nurse Christine Chapel. Whose name should not have been mentioned in STID. Not if they were not going to show her.
    D is for Dyson Sphere. A Federation vessel actually encountered and crashed into one in the year 2294, but the event wasn't known until seventy-five years later.
    E is for Epsilon 9.
    F is for Ferengi Alliance, the official name for the commercial and interstellar empire built by the Ferengi people.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    H is for Hirogen Subspace Relay Network, which had at least several transmitters each in the Delta, Beta and Alpha Quadrants.
    I is for Interspace.
    J is for Jeffrey Carlson, present following the Roswell ”flying saucer” crash of July 1947 and the U.S. military examinations of the three Ferengi survivors.
    K is for Kruge. The Klingon commander that killed Kirk's son. Bore a striking resemblance to Doc Brown.
    M is for Mara. Kang's first officer. And his wife.

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    N is for Noses. Tellarite ones looked like porcine snouts.

4. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    O is for "Oh, my goodness...Alice Eve looks hot as Carol Marcus."

5. cooleddie74

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    P is for Photon Torpedoes. The very first human encounter with photon torpedo technology was aboard a small Klingon scout ship trapped in the atmosphere of a gas giant.

6. Captain Rob

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    P is for Photon Torpedoes. The very first human encounter with photon torpedo technology was aboard a small Klingon scout ship trapped in the atmosphere of a gas giant.
    Q is for Quadrotriticale. It's wheat I tell you. Just wheat.

7. Orac

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.

8. cooleddie74

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.

9. Orac

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    T is for Troi's pedantic psychobabble.

10. Captain Rob

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    U is for uniforms. Again. Especially T'Pol's ultra-tight white desert climate mission uniform. Wow!

11. cooleddie74

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    U is for uniforms. Again. Especially T'Pol's ultra-tight white desert climate mission uniform. Wow!
    V is for V'Ger's cloud barrier.

12. Captain Rob

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    W is for Wynona Kirk. James T Kirk's mom. Where the hell is she in STID? She's in the credits.

13. cooleddie74

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    W is for Wynona Kirk. James T Kirk's mom. Where the hell is she in STID? She's in the credits.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatic ships. Huge. Far bigger than any Earth spacecraft of the era.

14. Orac

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatic ships. Huge. Far bigger than any Earth spacecraft of the era.
    Y is for Yangtzee Kiang. Federation Runabout what Sisko crashed in the Gamma Quadrant killing the Bajoran religious boss Kai Opaka who was a passenger.

15. cooleddie74

E is for Epsilon 9.
    G is for Gamma Hydra 4.
    I is for Interspace.
    R is for Roddenberries.
    S is for Saturn's rings.
    Y is for Yangtzee Kiang. Federation Runabout what Sisko crashed in the Gamma Quadrant killing the Bajoran religious boss Kai Opaka who was a passenger.
    Z is for Zarabeth's cave.

16. Captain Rob

A is for Ariel Shaw. Starfleet lawyer and Kirk-babe.

17. cooleddie74

B is for Bellatrix.

18. Orac

B is for Bellatrix.
    C is for Cytherians. Big floating heads. Or are they?

19. cooleddie74

B is for Bellatrix.
    D is for Dar. Caithlin Dar. Romulan representative to Nimbus III in the year 2287 and a possible Romulan-human hybrid.

20. Orac

B is for Bellatrix.
    D is for Dar. Caithlin Dar. Romulan representative to Nimbus III in the year 2287 and a possible Romulan-human hybrid.
    E is for Empathic Metamorph.