Albums bands might've wished they hadn't made.

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by voggmo, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

Probably true (based on various Ramones' accounts), highly illegal, moronic, likely fueled by alcohol (as per Marky Ramone) and, well, the past is in the past.

2. Dusty Ayres

Dusty Ayres Commodore

Spector is a stupid crazy asshole who needs a stint in a mental hospital, but sadly won't get one. And what he did as previously mentioned is the tip of the iceberg.:rolleyes:

In 1990, at the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremonies, when he was supposed to induct The Platters, he instead rambled on about the Panama invasion, bitched about rap music, insulted M.C. Hammer for not using the word 'Revue' made a tribute to Elvis, and then thanked himself as the Platters. He did this again in 1991 as well. This clown needs to get some mental help, as I've said before, as well as a good supply of meds.

3. I am not Spock

I am not Spock Commodore Commodore

Most of the tracks on Coda were quite rightly left off the albums they were recorded for.

I like Presence, too. It's underrated, if anything. Achilles Last Stand may even be my favourite Zeppelin song (but then, my fave Zep song changes daily, as there's so many classic ones). You hit the nail on the head with 'Tea For One'. I've always thought it sounded like a longer, more ponderous remake of 'Since I've Been Loving You'. And that's saying something, because Zep rarely do the same sounding song twice.

4. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man Commodore

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah ! achung baby is the best one ever!

5. Moocey

Moocey Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes! That album sucked ass.