Official Smallville Season Eight Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

And I'll be one of those fan-boys sitting there screaming at my TV as well.

:lol:

2. Ben Sisko3

Ben Sisko3 Commodore Commodore

Yes, I'm aware. Plus, who hasn't been suspecting her demise would come over the past seven years?

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ghost, constant flashbacks, Irish wake, battling through the underworld trying to return, identical cousin, useful inspirational video diary only to be viewed when all hope seems lost, time travel, replaced by doppleganger who might not be an evil alien.

You can kill Chloe easy and still keep Alison on film.

4. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Video diaries are Lana's forte Guy...and yes there are still ways of bringing back Chloe, hell this is comic book world, everyone knows by now that people don't stay dead except Bucky and Jason Todd...oh wait a minute...

5. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Jason Todd is chasing supernatural spirits with his equally bad ass younger brother in a '67 Impala. :evil: They both put Clark to shame.

6. Admiral_Young

LOL...actually I think that Jensen Ackles would make a pretty good Jason Todd.

7. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I've been expecting it.

8. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, those two came back.

What about Kara Zor-El...er...nevermind.

Oh, I know: Barry Allen...wait, dammit.

Uncle Ben? Is he still dead?

9. Guy Gardener

Peter David had an Uncle Ben from a parallel timeline running amok in 616 near the end of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and JMS brought him back for 5 minutes in issue v2 50... But dead, although considering Aunt May spent over 2 years shagging a Skrull, you would have thunk that the apparent return of Ben wouldn't have been too difficult, even if Mephisto has erased those events...

10. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I think that the only comic book characters to stay dead were Bruce Wayne's parents...

11. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^The real Gwen Stacy has never been brought back. They were going to bring her back along with Harry Osborn as part of Brand New Day by thankfully they changed their minds and only brought Harry back.

12. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

^ What about Frank Castle's wife and kid?

13. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^I'm no expert on the Punisher. He's nowhere close to being on my list of favourite characters. I don't think they have ever been brought back.

14. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Going back to Smallville, I'm curious to see what news will come out of Comic-Con, now that there's a going to be a panel (and Allison is part of it!)

Maybe, at least, we'll get an idea of how this paramedic by day becomes Doomsday by night.

15. Rowan Sjet

Rowan Sjet Commodore Commodore

So according to Ausiello, Chloe's going to accept Jimmy's proposal this coming season, but will still having something with Doomsday on the side.

You know, I wasn't too fond of the 6th season the first time around.

16. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Are you saying that it grew on you after a second time around? 5 & 6 are probably my favorite two seasons.

17. Guy Gardener

oh! A guy that tries to play god bringing people back to life and an immortal goddess who can bring people back to life? It's the ultimate odd Couple! She's going to do something, either come back while he's massaging her heart ( yeah, her heart.) or she brings some one back while he's doing his best... talk about an inferiority complex. To try and feel less like a zero, he'll either make a deal with the devil (A Luthor or Satannus?) or he'll OD on Kryptonite on his wheeties like some kind of Jekyll Hyde Dynamic trying to get his own healing powers, and he might just get them. But there's a price, a terrible price.

18. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

19. Admiral_Young

Just visiting Smallville Wiki which has been revamped it looks like and they've posted some information on Tess and Doomsday, here is Tess's entry (she has a last name now) and the premire starts on Oct 2 (early for once yeah!) although I understand the first couple of seasons started in September. The season eight premire will be called "Odessy" here is Tess's entry:

http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Tess_Mercer

Here is David Bloome (awful name lol) AKA DOOMSDAY!!

http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Davis_Bloome

Not sure if this has already been posted by NX but the Season 7 Box Set will be released on September 7, 2008 (I might consider actually picking it up) and here are the members of the aforementioned comics con panel: Allison Mack, Justin Hartley, Sam Witner (David Bloome), and the new executive producers will be there as well (Kelly Sounders, Brandon Peterson, etc).

20. Guy Gardener

Did the Chief make it out... No, some one killed him. But it would have been awesome if he shot Davis in the back of the head again. It could have been their things. Producers from all over would hire them to do the kane and Able thing.

The wiki suggests that Tess could be Maxima? That's interesting, but a dull character over all.