Your Star Trek Online Screenshots! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by daedalus5, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Methos

Methos Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

thanks...

crew has slightly changed over time, and moved to the future uniforms currently...

[​IMG]

M

2. Methos

Kitteh has teeth now lol

[​IMG]

On behalf of the plasma gods, i thank you for this gift, which i shall use to burn the nuts of any Cardassian who comes close lol... 797.5 points of damage per array, and i have 5 full plasma arrays all ready to burn the hell out of someone lol

let there be fire :p

M

3. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

^^Ok your doing the cooking. lol

4. Methos

heh, few more upgrades... including Dual Banks at the front...

[​IMG]

How well do you want your Cardassian cooked? 1,050.4 damage... outstanding! :D

M

5. fyre

fyre Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Please, teach me your methods. I run an Odyssey Tactical Cruiser and for some reason I do no DPS.

Here's my set-up:
    [​IMG]

note: I'm running all phasers and using two phaser relay consoles.

6. Methos

[​IMG]

Sings - "Walking in a winter wonderland..."

@Fyre... your consoles appear to work right, there are a few good phaser style buffs you can pick up, look around the exchange for good XI or XII (if you're lucky) Tac consoles to boost your phaser strength...

I couldn't say how exactly to do it with phasers, as all weapon types have different buffs and boosts given by consoles... i'll have a look around the game today and see if i can work out how to get the highest boost with phasers :)

M

7. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

I'll post my suggestions in the STO discussion thread since this is the screenshots thread.

8. Methos

Here we go... the full, finished, crew for the USS Salem...

[​IMG]

Center - Admiral K'thar - Caitain by birth, but raised by humans from a youngling, joined Starfleet after his colony was destroyed by a Borg invasion fleet.

From left to right

T'ren - K'thar's kitten, ahem, youngling... currently serving as the ships chef, but is eager to follow in his fathers footsteps in Starfleet.

Chief Engineer Duncan Donata - Italian engineer and friend of K'thar's from a young age. They met in the Academy and K'Thar requested him aboard the Salem when he took command. No nonsense attitude and a zest for life and food.

Science officer T'Jen - Half Vulcan, half Betazoid, and doubly confused by either race. She tries to follow her Vulcan heritage, but is constantly confused and bewildered by the emotions she can sense from her shipmates.

Lieutenant K'Ehleyr - Klingon, brought aboard by Duncan to serve as his 'second' in engineering. She follows Duncan's orders thoroughly, but questions everything, even when she knows he's right. Very argumentative and stubborn, but well liked by the crew for her passion and strength of character.

Tactical officer Telas - Andorian - no back story yet

Commander Sabrina Joyce - no back story yet

Doctor Benjamin Adams - Trill, exiled from the Trill homeworld for conducting 'unethical' experiments on deceased symbionts, trying to save their memories for implantation into newborn symbionts, he was requested by K'thar. Despite his 'unethical' ideas, he is strictly ethical when it comes to live patients, and has no qualms about breaking rules or regulations if it would save the lives of one of his patients.

Commander Morgana Johnson... Originally K'thar's first officer aboard The Salem, Morgana was abducted by The Borg during an encounter with a Borg Probe... Half assimilated, Doctor Adams managed to save most of her individuality with his quick thinking and risky ideas. Though she still has nightmares about The Borg, and her very brief time connected to the collective, she has returned to K'thar's side as his First Officer, and continues to work there fighting against The Borg in retribution for what they did to her. Currently in a relationship with Doctor Adams.

M

9. Methos

[​IMG]

Borg Kitteh Tara is lonely :(

M

10. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Here's one showing off Kenny's new toy

[​IMG]

Honestly I only think Cryptic got away with putting it in the game because it only turns into a lightsaber when you do enough combos against enemies shooting you with energy weapons.

Which means against mirror universe enemies and Cardassians its technically a phasersaber or phasesaber or whatever.

11. NAHTMMM

NAHTMMM Commodore Commodore

And last but not least: The Salamandastron.

I was fiddling around and forgot to switch back to the Salamandastron before fighting the Borg. But at least I got this screenshot out of it:
    [​IMG]

I like the composition of this one as well.

12. nordmoon

nordmoon Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

How did you put the crew together like that?

Also how can you made the screencaps without HUD? I am on a MAC so I cannot use screenprint button. For me its something like CMD+SHIFT+3 with HUD.

13. Methos

right, once you've done the screencap thing... go to your games folder... wherever you installed it, not sure how Mac systems keep their stuff organised to be honest...

Anyway, inside the Cryptic Studios folder, you should have 2 more folders and a bunch of files... look for Star Trek: Online... then Live... then Screenshots

You'll have your screenshots saved there without the HUD system over the top...

Alternatively, you can hit Alt-F12 to turn off the hud...

And the commands, for people who use the command line interface like me, are...

/screenshot
    /screenshot_ui

So you could always bind those to a key like F8 or something you're not using in game, whichever you're most comfortable doing...

As for my group pictures, they're done by me... i take them separately, then stitch them together in photoshop lol

M

14. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

Have you heard of the Fan Art Challenge over at the STO forum? I think you'ld do great.

15. Methos

nope... not seen that... will head over now and take a looksee :)

M

16. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just a few of the latest of Rear Admiral Priscilla Lincoln and the intrepid crew of the U.S.S. Clavius.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Ruaidhri

Ruaidhri Commodore Commodore

Ruaidhri...Toronto in body, Philly in spirit!
    The Shaidar Haran in the Badlands:

[​IMG]

The new Nathanael Greene has been commissioned and is on its shakedown cruise!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dance party on Risa!

[​IMG]

And two observations about what's happening in the following shot...

1st, our Starbase counselor is a very impatient chess player.
    2nd, our Starbase counselor needs lessons on how to sit like a lady.

[​IMG]

18. NAHTMMM

NAHTMMM Commodore Commodore

Relaxing in the starbase, looking out the window.

[​IMG]

19. sbk1234

It seems the station counselor still needs to relax.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. sbk1234

And I do love this guy' creativity and humor. And, yes, the character was named Sheldon Cooper.
    [​IMG]