Most Attractive Female

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Bry_Sinclair, Sep 7, 2013.

?

Who is the most attractive main/recurring character in VOY?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2013.
  1. Kathryn Janeway

14 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. Kes

11 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. Seska

5 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Seven of Nine

40 vote(s)
    39.6%
  5. B'Elanna Torres

28 vote(s)
    27.7%
  6. Samantha Wildman

3 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm actually surprised Torres is doing so well in this. She always struck me as pretty, but second even to Kes, none the less to Seven who replaced her.

2. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

They are all attractive, IMO. Seven would be the obvious choice. But we aren't ONLY talking about obvious physical attractiveness, I would go with Janeway. I also think B'Elanna is very attractive.

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

For physical attributes, I have to go with Seven of Nine because she's boobalicious.

4. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's a trick.

Have you ever used a jello mold?

Anyone in that corset would seem to have her boobs.

Honestly I doubt her boobs were able to full up half the cups they gave her.

40 percent air and we'd still sell our children to see them bouncing around in there like a pea in a whistle.

6. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

When I squeezed myself into a corset once I magically had boobs all over the place!

7. Pemmer Harge

Pemmer Harge Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Ooh, Seska

8. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

There's an old clip from a Golden Globes Awards banquet or something, featuring Mickey Rooney at eye-level with Jayne Mansfield's cleavage, which bounces and jiggles on her way to the podium.

Old pro Rooney takes a long look, then turns to the audience and asks, "Who wants to be tall?"

At one point, Jayne upstages him by "almost" losing a dress strap.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G96UmSvpF7M

9. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Seven for sure

10. Guy Gardener

Is she female?

Seven has spent most of her life outside of her "perfect" body as a technological sentience inside the Borg Collective disconnected from her sex organs, brain chemistry, body chemistry... Hormones et all.

Later on, back in the "real" world, Anika is forced into a woman shaped cookie cutter and compelled to live up to expectations she has no concept of how to follow through on.

Her conciousness could have been plugged into a male drone at any point and it probably was and still is, since her "personality" is a template used collective wide for the betterment of the Borg's productivity... At which point is she a boy, a girl or neutral?

11. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

12. Lighthammer

Lighthammer Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You know, the shame of this is I've seen some great pictures of Dawson used around but Star Trek almost went out of its way to make her NOT attractive.

Is weird as it might sound, after a fashion, I think Dawson would have a found a great home on a show like Charmed out of her klingon makeup and it probably would have been a whole new boon to her.

As she stood in Star Trek, it's hard to find her attractive in the series unless you're going for the whole "lets imagine what you don't see" approach, which, for many guys, I won't deny, that's a huge allure.

Jeri Ryan is the clear winner of Voyager, but I think the irony is she was hired for a very straight forward sexual appeal, but overtime, I think she actually developed a more sophisticated appeal that in fact overpowered or raw sexual appeal. I was never one to fall head over heels for a chick simply because they were a blonde with large, full breasts. As a matter of fact, I actually, personally have a natural aversion towards blondes >.>

13. teacake

I would laugh so hard if 3 weeks into her Chak romance 7 decided that she was really a man.

14. GalaxyX

GalaxyX Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

This is pretty much my take.

Jeri Ryan is textbook attractive, and she's a great actress. But the way the show forces her sexuality on you as the viewer is off-putting.

Roxann Dawson's take on Be'lanna was great, and you could tell there was real natural beauty under that Klingon get up.

It was almost criminal to do that to her.

15. teacake

Forces her sexuality? Well, I'll take more of that please. Never was much of it in ANY Trek.

16. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

B'Elanna.

Remember that one time we saw her in a bathing suite on the holodeck resort program?

Wow....

17. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

I also find B'Elanna very attractive. Not as attractive as Kes but still attractive.

In fact, all of the Voyager women are attractive.

18. teacake

:techman:

19. Guy Gardener

Wouldn't it be easier if like a compass pointing to magnetic north, that all the penises pointed to the prettiest person in the room?

20. teacake

Easier for who?