TrekBBS March Madness Yahoo Bracket

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by Danny99, Mar 17, 2013.

1. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Unbelievably, I actually moved up yesterday, and am now tied for the most possible points.

:lol:

That's a sad comment on our brackets, gentlemen.

2. Caligula

Caligula Vice Admiral Admiral

^Wow. Really says something for the amount of parity that's been going on in the tournament.

I myself got only half of the Elite 8 right (Florida, Louisville, Duke and Ohio State), and the only one of my Final Four teams that's still alive at this point is Duke.... and they get Louisville next.

3. 1001001

I really need Ohio State to come through for me today.

:scream:

4. InklingStar

InklingStar Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I just need Louisville to go all the way, which is pretty likely.

I need Ohio State to lose today, however, if I want the championship to myself...

5. 1001001

Well there you go.

Thanks a lot Ohio State. Way to deuce the futon.

:scream:

6. Caligula

I'd kinda like to see Wichita State become the national champions, as impossible as that sounds. It'd sure make for a great story.

7. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Oh my God, I'm still feeling like vomiting. I'm not talking about the sorry toilet paper state of my bracket, either. I'm sure I don't need to elaborate. Eeeeeeeewwwww :barf: OH.MY. GOD. Ewwwwwwww.....:barf: :barf: :scream: :scream: :scream: :barf:

still shuddering

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  8. 1001001

Yeah, that was pretty brutal.

9. Dorian Thompson

How does that even happen when you don't have Lawrence Taylor landing on you? :wtf:

10. 1001001

Just a freakishly bad landing.

That poor guy. The team sure rallied after that, though.

11. Caligula

12. Caligula

I can't believe the amazing day that Louisville basketball has had (well, except for Kevin Ware). The women's team kicked Baylor's asses tonight, the one-point final tally notwithstanding.

13. Dorian Thompson

Ah, sweet nostalgia. Maybe not so sweet. I'm surprised Theisman didn't pass out right there in his living room. At least his teammates on the sideline didn't get a close up birds eyes view of it happening like the Louisville bench did. :cardie:

14. Gil T.Azell

Gil T.Azell Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Someone posted a picture of the break on my FB , its was not pretty and out of respect for some of you hear I wont re-post.

15. Dorian Thompson

:alienblush: My God, can you believe what's happening? I think Wichita State is going to win this thing. Where is the Louisville team that's trounced everyone? :wtf: Holy moly mother of Spicoli...... :cardie: :cardie: :cardie:

I knew Louisville wouldn't be as deep without Ware, but he wasn't a starter. I didn't think it could possibly make this much of a difference. I picked Syracuse in the other game but I hope it's Michigan. WSU matchs up better with them.

16. Dorian Thompson

Uh oh......Wichita State if you let this one get away it's going to haunt your dreams for a looooong time.

:censored:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  17. Caligula

It seems there's a balance to everything. Louisville had the broken leg, so Wichita State gets stuck with the broken heart(s).

It has become clear to me that Kevin Ware's injury (may his recovery be as quick as possible) is the worst thing that could have happened to this tournament. I harbor no ill will towards the Cardinals... in fact, now I hope they win the championship... but I am a little peeved with CBS for being so blatantly biased towards Louisville, particularly late in the show. I'm not beholden to EITHER school, but the CBS announcers were really making it difficult for me to enjoy the last few minutes of what was otherwise a very exciting game.

18. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

This championship game is one of the very best I have seen in a long time. The refs have blown several seemingly obvious calls... but that's not been the defining factor. It's been back-n-forth and just incredible. Maybe the best ball of the tournament overall.... whic isn't saying much.

19. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Hmm, 2nd place. Not a statement on my having a good bracket, but just how random the tourney was this year (other than top seed winning), and how terrible all the brackets were in general...

20. 1001001

Yeah, to think I came in third with how messed up my bracket was....it was a weird year.

Until next time....

:beer: