Girls - is this the man for you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Miss Chicken, Sep 26, 2013.

1. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

I kept on reading and thinking this guy is an idiot. Thank god I am not like that ... and have a better chance of getting a girlfriend than he is.

2. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

We may (or may not) all have checklists, some more public than others, but most of them are not like this guy's. I'm not even referring to the specific contents of his list. Most people's lists just aren't as detailed, narrow-minded, and rigid as his.

3. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm sure that's true. He's certainly put a lot more thought into it than I ever would.

4. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

I didn't read the whole article but I'm relatively certain I know why this guy is single.

5. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Yeah, that's not a big mystery. Thank GOD, he's not going to procreate.

I also liked how further down on the website, he is described as a 9/11 "truther." So, here's a checklist for you: racist, sexist, control freak and paranoid. Fabulous.

6. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

I read the first word of "racist Romeo seeks..." and decided that as far as I am concerned this bas-... errr... male of unknown parentage... can keep seeking for the rest of his (hopefully extremely short) life.

If this guy was the very last male being in the universe I wouldn't touch him with pot-holders!

7. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

i bet he owns a fedora

8. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Having read the "I'm not racist, but here's a list of reasons why whites are superior to blacks" bit, I have to conclude the website is a joke.

I really hope the website is a joke :lol:

9. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

I fit most of the criteria on the list, but once he got to:

"I do not like sarcastic or cynical people, I do not like people that always think negatively either, so that type of girl would also not be a good match for me."

...it was all over for me. I guess I won't be giving him a call. Darn, and we were otherwise so compatible.

Except for the racism, homophobia, sexism, paranoia, and selfishness.

10. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

This guy's a waste of a human being. Who would even want to get within ten feet of this loser?

11. Argus Skyhawk

Argus Skyhawk Commodore Commodore

Now that this guy has made himself unintentionally famous, I wonder whether he will find what he is looking for. Do you suppose that out of the thousands of people that are now seeing his website, one of them might be an underweight long-haired racist redhead thinking to herself, "You know, this sounds like my type of man!"?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  12. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

There are women out there who fall in love with meth-headed tweekers who beat them. So, yeah, there's a "possibility" some woman who's completely ran out of self-esteem will fall for this jackass.

13. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

And he's offering some decent money for help finding them. If you're a positive petite redhead you should contact this guy, make some coin.

14. Pondwater

Pondwater Vice Admiral Admiral

No, thank you. Although, I can't rip the guy for being specific for what he wants in a mate. He is not unlike a lot of men in this area.

15. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Why is some random loser getting any attention?

So two webbed toes is asking too much? :(

16. Argus Skyhawk

Argus Skyhawk Commodore Commodore

Some of the stuff he posted here is so over-the-top I am wondering if he is faking it. Perhaps that Jimmy Kimmel video is making me paranoid.

Link
    link
    link

17. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

18. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

Well he's made one mistake already with a birthday of the 18th August you would be a Leo not a Virgo as Virgo starts on the 23rd August.

But his list reads like a shopping list and if you've ever been shopping there is nearly always one item that you want that is out of stock.

Sure attraction is highly subjective, You can also find someone attractive but not be attracted to them.

And I thought we were all one race the human race, I suspect he means ethenticity.

What ever happened to finding a girl/boy you find attractive, enjoy doing activites with etc?

Should we accept people for who they are? Sometimes the right person might be the one we overlook because of something as silly as a tattoo. Surely if they get enjoyment from having a tattoo then isn't that whats important. Rather than trying to get someone to change to suit only you.

19. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You know the guy's a jerk.

He's either going to have to greatly compromise (and likely get divorced in the future for not getting his way), stick to his guns (and stay single except for the occasional prostitute), or meet someone that actually meets a LOT of his list (and find out he can't stand her).

Regardless, he's gonna bitch about women not being women.

20. Maestro

Maestro Vice Admiral Admiral

So... just liking big boobs is no longer a bad thing?