What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Completed Call of Duty: World at War on Veteran, and got all the non-zombie related achievements. Still playing it online, along with Modern Warfare 2.

Little Big Planet got a bit repetetive, and I really can't be bothered level creating, so it's been put to one side for the moment.

Taking a break from Oblivion for the moment too, cause I just picked up Dante's Inferno pre-owned, so I'm gonna start that tomorrow.

2. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Now thats impressive.:techman:

3. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ Thanks mate. It's definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done on a game. Felt a huge sense of satisfaction planting that flag at the end of the final level. :techman:

4. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Well, I've just finished Pop 2008 again, but this time I couldn't be bothered finding the last few light seeds. I ended up on 998.

I'm in the mood for playing Civ 4 right now, so that's what I'm mostly likely going to play next.

5. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've been trying a couple of fan missions for Dragon Age (a Cousland one and a Korcari wilds one).

I've also stuck KOTOR 2 in and am trying that through. (It'll mostly be my first time though I've had it for years)

6. Goliath

Goliath Vice Admiral Admiral

I just re-played Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne for the first time in years.

Damn fine shooter.

7. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Tiger Woods online (web broswer game) just shot my best ever score of 60 (12 under)

8. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

I recently dusted off my Halo3 and have been having great fun with it.

9. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Starcraft II. I'm getting a jarring reminder that no matter how much I love RTS games, I am awe-strikingly terrible at them, especially against other people or against an AI set more difficult than "mentally handicapped".

10. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

The Saboteur, having fun tracking down Nazi AA emplacements in order to use them as turrets and cause more damage... Surprised to find that the gameplay is more like Assassin's Creed than anything else I can think of (except that you don't die as soon as you touch water)

Also halfway through Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty, which isn't as interesting, though killing Nazis is always fun.

11. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Just decided to buy Hitman Blood Money on steam because I so enjoyed that game back when it came out. After watching The Pacific and Band of Brothers I decided to try the Brother In Arms Hells Highway demo on 360...

Its ok I guess might get it since only about £12 brand new anyone else here played it ? Semms perfect for a co-op mode pity they didn't add it and oh do your own AI actualyl ever hit anything ? in the demo they were useless I mean supressing yeh but hit something too FFS.

12. Goliath

Goliath Vice Admiral Admiral

So, you're like me, then?

13. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Same here. I'll be doing a complete Halo trilogy (re-)playthrough, including ODST.

Getting ready for Reach :cool:

14. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Anyome here played Company of Heroes ? am in a real mood of switching between games until something like Mafia 2 comes out and nails me to the controller. I was thinking of buying Company of Heroes to bide my time until the August release date of Mafia.

15. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, as I put it to one of my friends earlier, "I'm a turtler in a rusher's world." I don't know if there's a fundumental problem with how I play or if the turtler gameplay is just too deeply engrained in me, but I am just not fast enough to be good. It seems like the enemy (AI or human) always has an army before I even have a barracks. I'm going to try to stick with SCII as long as possible and hopefully figure out how to hone my skills a bit.

16. PantherFiction

PantherFiction Ensign Newbie

I am currently in the last half of Thief 3:razz:

17. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I sympathize, I'm a turtler at heart as well.

As far as SC2 goes, I heartily recommend the "I Suck at Starcraft 2" video series by TotalBiscuit, very entertaining and high production values :lol:

18. Captain Pike

Captain Pike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Demon's Souls.

It's good, but it's difficult.

19. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Picked up Harry Potter LEGO. Enh. I think I'm just burned out on these LEGO games.

20. wanegilly

wanegilly Cadet Newbie

I was just playing GTA San Andreas, and took a break from it and am now playing NMH2, on the last area...