Who will Deb hook up by the end of the show? Quinn or Masuka? (Dexter)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Joe Washington, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Those who are fans of the Dexter book series know that Deb fell for a character named Quinn and develops a romantic relationship with him. Though there are differences between the Quinn in the book and the Quinn in the show, maybe it's the creators' plan all along to eventually have the two partners become more than friends when the show reaches its endgame. It has been hinted that Quinn may have more than a friendly interest in Deb when he ask Deb if she would want him as a plus one for Dexter and Rita's wedding.

On the other hand, it could be Masuka. Hey, stranger things have happened. As far as the beginning of the series, there has always been this banter between the characters. While Deb may not have been flirting with Masuka beneath that banter, the same can not be entirely said about Masuka. Maybe Masuka had a crush on Deb for a while and maybe the aftermath of Frank Lundy's death is drawing them closer as friends at first. I don't see them getting together by this end of the season but, like I said, probably by the end of the series.

What do you think?

2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Re: Who will Deb hook up by the end of the show? Quinn or Masuka? (Dex

I really cannot see her going for either of those guys. Especially not Masuka, who is hilarious, but...ugh! :rommie:

Poor Deb, clearly the hottest guy on that show is her brother. ;)

3. Kegg

Kegg Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dearly damaged, ditzy Debra. I can't wait for season four, I just can't. I want to know what the next chapter in her screwed up love life is all about (fun times, I'll bet!)

I can't see Masuka dating her ever, but hey, I could be wrong. I'm still a Doakes/Debra shipper, in defiance of all logic and common sense (he's a burnt corpse that has been in the grave over a year now... but... um... vampires are in, is all I'm saying).

Isn't Jennifer Carpenter dating Michael C. Hall?

They've got such great chemistry, I must say...

4. Shurik

Shurik Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

They are married :)

5. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hence Mr. Winky. ;)

6. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

So, the Anton-Deb pairing shit the bed in season four, did it?