Project: Potemkin "Devil in the Details" S01-H

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Potemkin_Prod, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

And now, on the heels of our recent release, we're delighted to bring you "Devil in the Details."

At a Klingon country and western bar and grill at the outskirts of Klingon space, a landing party from the Potemkin encounter a unique artifact and an even more unique lifeform.

Starring Mario Pagan, Doug Harper, Eric R. Moore, Richard Thornton. Special guest stars Cassie Martin and John Lenwell. Featuring Bob Reed, Lori Reed, Jack Harper, John Luttrell II.

This 7min 40 sec vignette was directed and edited by Mario Pagan, written by David Eversole, produced by Rick Foxx, Robert Reed, and Ricky Thompson. Series Creator and Executive Producer: Randall Landers. This particular vignette was dedicated to the memory of Robert Bloch.

You can view it on YouTube: http://youtu.be/YBH4iyR8qBk

Please let us know what you think!

2. Potemkin_Prod

3. Sir Rhosis

Sir Rhosis Commodore Commodore

Thanks to Mario for his hard work.

Sir Rhosis

4. Kelso

Kelso Vice Admiral Admiral

On the destruct button until the last minute!
    Cute!

5. xortex

xortex Commodore Commodore

She's a beautiful monster and I'm a handsome good Devil. What's her name?

6. Potemkin_Prod

Cassie Martin was a drama student from Georgia Southwestern University at the time. Cassie showed up at Director Mario Pagan's request, being a friend of his. We were delighted with her performance.

7. xortex

xortex Commodore Commodore

He's a nice looking devil too. I guess I won't be stalking her on face book. i really hate witches and dragon girls but that's another story. Where I live there be witches and B's and (she plus its) which backwards is itch or which ever way, ie your ho's way or the highway. Her side or the outside. My landlord is a woman. so was Beethoven's - his worst critic. His fifth symphony was his response to her request for the rent when she said, you stupid bum, he said you f'n B (whore) or whatever and now that symphony is aboard the Voyager spacecraft headed out of our star system to meet god, His German landlady! But the third mvmt. responded with, I am the King of my domain, and I'm undressed so don't come in, or I am a clone so leave me alone. one of the two. Sort of similar to Goldsmith's provacative Trek theme which jumps around and leaps using the same three note phrase in four four common time too.
    Oh forget it.