*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

Is this guy awesome or what!?!?!?!? ZACH i love you!

2. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

Oh; bless his sweet heart. That is so nice!

3. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Wow, I love this thread, but it's been bumped to second page! That cannot stand. Just some of my favourites of him:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

5. Jeri

Gawd, that was hilarious! They have the patience of Job. Poor "Solo" was getting freaked out.

6. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Yeah, I ment at the convetion I went to in Las Vegas back in August. He was there on the last day of the convetion, the same day William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy was there, as whom I also ment. I tell you I had a crazy day that day. I got a picture taken with both Nimoy & Shatner and later Quntio. I also got autographs from all of them. I dressd in my Spock like uniform, with the ears and everything. It was lots of fun, and the best day of all the 4 days of the convetion, not to metion the crayzest day because of the croud!

7. Yeoman Randi

KIRKSPOCKTOSFan: do you have any pictures you can post?

OMG, those videos are GREAT! Damn, Zach & John are adorable!!

8. KirkSpockTOSFan

I do have a picture with me and Zachuary. I have the picture on my comptuer and on my own page on trekspace website. I havent figured out how to load a picture in thread on this ste yet. I was gonna do it earler but couldnt because you had to have over 50 posts to do that. But Im way past that now, and I have been trying to figure out how to do it. The picture is on my comptuer, so I don t how I can upload it to the thread since you cant post attachments. And thats the only way I can do it. If anybody can tell me how to load a picture from my comptuer to thread, I'll do it.

9. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

There's an intermediate step. You'll want to upload the image from your computer to an image-hosting service like Photobucket.com (you need to register, but it's free. Some other services don't require registration.) For each image, the hosting service assigns a URL which you would use with the IMG tags to post the picture here:

HTML:
    [IMG]Your image URL here[/IMG]

10. Etched

Etched Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I cute vid of ZQ & Noah meeting a young fan on Saturday at the animal shelter fundraiser thingy:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMWDHxDRQMk[/yt]

And some ickily amusing BTS pics from Heroes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

Well, I'm pretty open about my fetish for random-objects-sticking-out-of-hot-guys prosthetics pictures/scenes, so YAY!

Yup, love those pictures. It's part of my morbid streak.

And it's hysterical that he's just casually using his phone with a pen in his eye.

12. Etched

Etched Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^Its is just the casualness of the first pic that's so funny, just another day at the office.

13. startrekrcks

startrekrcks Fleet Captain

I like how Zachary loves being around fans he is nice isn't he

14. Yeoman Randi

That picture is hilarious!!!!!! My god he has an amazing head of hair.

*edit: just watched that video clip. How sweet is Zach? I swear, he is my new hero.

KIRKSPOCKTOSFAN: if you are still having trouble figuring out how to upload the picture to say, Photobucket, you can email the picture to me and i'll put it on my picture hosting site for you.

15. Jeri

This is a little Zoë/Uhura news:

James Cameron is prepared to boldly go where only Klingons have gone before.

As part of the effort to make Avatar a completely realized world, down to to the blades of grass, he has commissioned a whole new language for his blue-skinned aliens. The LA Times has posted a interview with Professor Paul Frommer, who has spent the past four years gleefully working out the sound, syntax, and vocabulary of this Na'vi native tongue, constrained only by the limits the human voice, itself.

Perhaps not quite constrained enough, though, suggests Zoe Saldana who plays the alien Neytiri in Avatar. Despite her role as the linguistics expert Uhura in Star Trek — and what Kirk (Chris Pine) salaciously describes as "a talented tongue" — Saldana confesses that she found the experience a real challenge:

Oh, it was so hard and I was really concerned about it. I didn't think I could get through it. I'm not good with languages. All the actors, we worked together. It was the only way.

Nonetheless, the language is far more gentle and more melodious than Klingon, the professor insists, and he has high hopes that it will catch on and develop a life of its own. It's lonely, he says, being the only person really speaking the language. No word yet on any plans to teach it to a baby as a first language, as it was recently reported someone did with Klingon.

16. Yeoman Randi

I really do live in a cave. I had no idea Zoe was in Avatar.

17. Eleanor_zhDarjel

Eleanor_zhDarjel Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

in the year of the flood, St. Stephen King Day
    Yeah, same here. Thank God I have you nice people to keep me informed:techman:

So many beautiful pictures, so long untill Christmas...

18. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

Me too! my cave walls are plastered w/ ST and ZQ posters! I know yours are too!

19. KirkSpockTOSFan

Oh, okay. Thanks!:) I guess I will do it that way, thank you for the information.

20. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yes, ZQ's hair is fabulous. It holds many mysteries.