Stories you would have told in season seven

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by JirinPanthosa, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Shatinator

Shatinator Commander Red Shirt

With #2 suggestion I like the idea of 7 of 9 arc coming "full circle", with her facing down the Borg. Janeway has a reputation of willingness to sacrifice herself for the mission. I think it would be interesting for Seven to face that choice to sacrifice herself in such a way to have the Borg never coming into existence; thus she would never be, as we know her. Also, a great character moment for Janeway, as she could do nothing but stand and watch it. Fleshed out I think it has potential.

:lol:

I do like the whole first log entry as an Admiral. Anything was better than 'we'll send you a report Admiral' ending they pieced together. Unless they were going to make a film-which they were not.

I recall friends who were not regular Trek watchers, responded with - That's it! :cardie:.
    Really needed more time on earth, as was mentioned and a commonly criticize for.

2. DanCPA

DanCPA Admiral Admiral

More scenes with Tom Paris in command

3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I know everyone wants that but it sounds kind of dull. Other than watching 7 try and fit in and maybe some touching Naomi scenes what else is there do?

B'Elanna meets the inlaws, awkward moments ensue.

Janeway does 1000 hours of paperwork.

Harry and Libby embrace and then Harry goes home to his parents.

Chakotay is debriefed out the wazoo because he was Maquis.

Those homey stories on starships where you show them as real people outside of a crisis have their place but a season of them would be a huge let down.

4. Timewalker

Timewalker Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady Premium Member

In many different universes, simultaneously.
    Who's Stadi? :confused:

I ran across a fantastic fanfic about Marla. Unfortunately, I can't remember where, and I'd like to read it again (yes, I forgot to bookmark it).

Now THIS is a GREAT idea! :lol:

I would have loved a scene where he trots out an "angry warrior" speech or a "legend of my people" speech and Janeway (and whatever crew might be nearby) to all yell, "Chakotay, we are SICK of your stupid speeches. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

I read about the Borg baby (ran across your new fanfic ;))... is the rest of this Chapter 3?

I giggled all the way through it! :lol:

5. teacake

A beautiful woman..

[​IMG]

6. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Mark and his new wife are waiting for Kathryn at the docking umbilical to spacedock.

Kathy walks straight up to the wife and sends three of her front teeth flying across the room from decking the woman with one of her Irish ham hock like fists "IF YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY SOMEONE OVER MY DEAD BODY, YOU'D BETTER MAKE DAMN SURE I STAY DEAD YOU DEADBEAT HOMEWRECKER!!!"

Pivots.

Grabs Mark by the ass, dips the SOB and makes the hell out of him like the way home had been hidden behind his tonsils these last seven years...

Drops him.

Couldn't care less.

Walks off in search of fresh fields.

Maybe a new dog?

7. teacake

:guffaw:

I am choking with laughter here

8. Guy Gardener

A ridiculously beautiful woman.

9. Timewalker

Timewalker Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady Premium Member

In many different universes, simultaneously.
    Walks off, tossing her Michael Sullivan hologram chip in one hand and whistles. Makes a mental note to have holoemitters installed in her new quarters ASAP.

And a new dog (although Molly should still be alive, or maybe Kathryn could have one of the great-grandpuppies?).

10. teacake

In the future all dogs live to be 30 so Mark is in for a custody battle.

11. exodus

exodus Fleet Admiral Admiral

I agree.
    All of that would take 5 to 10mins tops, not a full 41 min. episode.

12. teacake

btw exodus I haven't seen you around for a while. Welcome back.

As you can see, nothing has changed :lol:

13. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

The scenery is all the same to me
    Nothing has changed or faded
    I'm a part of it, some part of me
    Painted cool green, and shaded
    So, try to find myself must be the only way
    To feel free

;)

"No Face, No Name, No Number"
    Traffic

14. teacake

This is just like 7 back on a Borg ship.

15. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

In an alternate reality where Rick Berman and not JJ Abrams rebooted Star Trek, Robert Duncan McNeil is James T. Kirk and that guy who played Vorik is Spock.:ack:

16. teacake

YOU ARE A VERY BAD PERSON!!!!

17. exodus

exodus Fleet Admiral Admiral

Thanks, much appreciated.
    I've been promoted to Adm. on another board, so much of my focus has been there. Plus, I recently returned to college and making a change in careers. So, I've been preoccupied. :lol:

As Quark said: The more things change, the more they stay the same. ;)

18. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

All of that takes up one episode, you can be more creative than that. Otherwise, Voyager is put back to work as a Federation starship, Starfleet tries to replace the doctor with an 'Organic', he has to fight anew for his rights as an individual, other EMHs get wind of this and demand rights of their own.

They obviously couldn't have had a TNG-style episode, but maybe other inicidences of Delta Quadrant life catching up to them? They are the Federation experts on the Borg, and the experts on any Delta Quadrant lifeform who happens to find a wormhole. They're the first ship that gets called for any marginally related issue to the Borg or Delta Quadrant species, this makes them consider retiring from Starfleet.

I think two or three episodes + a two parter finale after returning home wouldn't have run out of material.

19. teacake

It would have sucked.

Big dull let down, audience would have been wishing they got tossed back into the Delta quadrant.

There would have been FAR too many touching scenes.

20. Guy Gardener

"I'm glad you're home Captain, we'll begin taking Voyager apart immediately."

"I don't understand, I was going to sign up for a new mission, take my crew out again, with purpose, be heroic, we are Voyagers... Oh. Why are you taking about wrecking my home? No, you can't, you can't... Why did we even bother bringing her home if you just planned on killing her?"

"Your ship is a mess. It's held together by bailing wire and bad dreams. You might not have had a choice out there, but there is no way that a ship that fragile which has been through as much combat as Voyager and not seen a star base in the last 7 years could hold up to even a level C inspection, we're going to gut the engines seal up the phaser emmitters and repurpose the ship as a Museum in your honor."

"Screw that! Paris! Turn this ship around! We're going back to the Delta Quadrant!"