M'ress appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Moodib, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

In the comics she most definitely has lips.

2. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

What pussy?

[​IMG]
    Hairball? by Therin of Andor, on Flickr

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  3. Moodib

Moodib Lieutenant Red Shirt

Would the baby end up being a mutant freak? or something adorable like a fusion of human and Caitlain or plain Caitlan?

Say uh Chemankuu since you love catgirls, what do you think of these other cartoon catgirls besides the lovely M'ress?

Felicia from Darkstalkers.
    Cheetara.
    Cheetah from Justice League.
    Callie Briggs from Swat Kats.
    Aishia Clan Clan from Outlaw Law.
    Cleo from Heathcliff.
    April O'Neil from that Ninja Turtles episode where she becomes a Catperson mutant.
    Catwoman from Batman TAS (The animated series) from the episode "Tyger Tyger" as an ACTUAL Catwoman.
    Jenny from Bucky O'Hare.
    Puma Sisters from Tank Police.

More Cuties.

Do you agree that Catgirls have that appeal to guys just like mermaids, fairies and elf-girls have when it comes to mystical creatures?

4. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

They do have quite an appeal as their repeated appearance in cartoon shows as the female lead or sex appeal character for around 50-60 years proves.

Personally, my first crushes were Tanja from American Tail and Gadget from Rescue Rangers, so I started out as a Mouse Furry :lol:

5. Moodib

But would a fusion of human and caitlain look adorable or would be an abomination?

6. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

I'm guessing it would just look like a Caitain with more muted attributes, shorter fur, smaller mane, more human lips and legs etc

7. Moodib

Or maybe more human-like but with small tuffs of fur on some places and mainly with human head and body with cat-ears and tail.

8. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

"Caitlain"?!?!?!?! :cardie::vulcan::klingon:

I think that'd be pronounced "Kate Lane."

9. Moodib

Did you liked that stripper from Great Mouse Detective? she was a cutie, i saw GMD in theaters 25 years ago when i as 5 4 times and i blushed when i saw her.

Say Chemahkuu,

Do you remember Cheetara? the fanboy fave on Thundercats and she was desired by 80's boys like myself. Who can't forget the first episode where she was nude? :drool:

Remember Felicia from the Darkstalkers game? semi-naked and wild plus gotta love those big hands of hers.

Remember Jenny from Bucky O'Hare? pink haired cutie who resembles the beloved M'ress and has a sexy voice like hers.

Well M'ress's race is hard to pronounce.

10. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Not that hard to pronounce.

Caitian = Kay-Shan :)

Bucky O'Hare, wow I'd forgotten about that show completely until you mentioned it, gotta go look that up again now.

I haven't seen Thundercats in years but theres a new animated series showing now, might go check that one out.

And no, haven't seen the Great Mouse Detective but I'll check that out somepoint today.

11. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

Need... link... youtube.... NOW!!!!!

12. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Didn't Hawkeye have a little fling with Tigra recently?

13. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Just say the word "Vacation" and drop the "Vay."

14. Moodib

Do you remember Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star? white hair, lovely body and she's crazy at times plus she got naked in some episodes, great anime and i adored her since i was 16.

do you remember when April O'Neil became a catwoman from that mutant goo? pure cuteness.

Do you remember when Catwoman on Batman The animated series where she becomes an ACTUAL catwoman? *Wolf whistle* and naked too.

Do you remember the Puma Sisters from the anime Dominion Tank Police? oh man! when i was a young teen i was into them and loved it when they stripteased, left an impression on me.

Jenny on Bucky O'Hare i believed was modeled after M'ress.

15. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

M'Ress and TAS - 1973

Bucky O'Hare - 1978.

16. Moodib

Yes.

And M'ress and Jenny are similar in some ways.

17. Moodib

Oh it's Kay-Shan, ok.

18. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

19. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh, I recognize that piece. "Dr. Comet", a Japanese illustrator focusing upon, ahem, "mature" themed anthropomorphic characters (read: furry pr0n) placed a felid character briefly depicted in one of the later Tenchi Muyu series (sorry, can't remember her name ATM) in a Trek uniform. Basically, it's a "cross-over" pic'.

I'm surprised I've never seen a "PhotoShop" with the fur and "mane" colors changed to the more expected Caitian norms.

Sincerely,

Bill

20. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh, let's see how Moodib reacts to this early effort of mine. ;)

[​IMG]

I get the feeling he'll respond favorably to nearly anything with a literal tail and t*ts. :lol:

Sincerely,

Bill