T.H.U.G.S. Get Your CONNOR Fix Here!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Those are great shots! Thanks for posting this!

2. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

3. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I'm going to LA because the item about Equivocation coming to NYC indicates they're going to announce the cast and director later on. Which means they might be using a different cast.

4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

5. lceb

lceb Commander Red Shirt

6. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:techman:Great reviews and wonderful news that Connor was mentioned in that first review with such positive comments like it's the best play to come out in a decade.:cool:

7. Aikiweezie

Aikiweezie Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  8. frenchman

thanks !!! It's awesome !!!

9. yoda3304

yoda3304 Ensign Newbie

i hope his managers or agent spread the word about this paly to casting agents...

10. frenchman

11. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

From the review:

So how good is "Equivocation"? The answer - without equivocating, of course - is that it's too much of a crazy quilt to work all the way through, too long and too self-indulgent at times. On the other hand, it can be smart and provocative. In its favor are some terrific theatrical moments, plus watching skilled actors at the top of their game is always a treat.

:cool:I can hardly wait!

12. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

That "Without a trace" episode with Connor guest starring is playing on Croatian TV's channel one (HRT1) right this moment! :)

13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

NXOner has posted a report on seeing the play over at HOT!

14. Reanok

:techman:Wonderful review It sounds like a fascinating play.Great to hear Connor is doing an excellent job with this role.:)

15. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

^ I just hope he gets noticed by someone who can give him a series or a great movie role!

16. frenchman

I really hope that :techman:

17. Reanok

:techman:I agree. I want to see Connor working on a tv series series as one of the main characters instead of small guest starring roles in a tv series.

18. Pepelequoi

Pepelequoi Ensign Red Shirt

*Tiptoes in*

I might have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Connor a couple of months back at a little convention called GO3 which I was fortunate enough to be able to go to. It was my first ever convention, and it will likely be my last (but I really hope it won't be!). There weren't too many people there (Maybe a few thousand, but most were there for telethon/cosplay/Chaske Spencer), so I actually got to spend quite a bit of time with him. I will never forget the time that I was sitting alone (My leg was giving me a lot of trouble) and he walked past me. Naturally, I waved hello and he smiled at me and waved back. *squee*

If only I had enough money to get a photo with him! All I really have to offer are a couple of very badly taken photos and a low quality video from the Q & A, which just so happen to be on my camera. I'll have to upload them some place soon and show you what little I have.

Just thinking about that weekend makes me all bouncy and excited! :)

19. Aikiweezie

Aikiweezie Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Pepelequoi, glad you got to meet him. He's a real genuine nice guy. I am looking forward to attending my first official Star Trek Con in my hometown of Chicago this fall. I sure hope he will be there!

20. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

[​IMG] to the THUG Collective, Pepelequoi! So glad you had a chance to meet Connor! He is such a doll. Hope to see you around here often. Check out the board FAQs re: how soon you'll be able to post images on the site (though you are already allowed to post links to your imaging-hosting site to share pretty with us).

Hope you have as much fun here as we do in the worship of all things Connor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.