Braga wants your ideas for Bluray extras

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by RAMA, Dec 18, 2012.

1. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You know.... anyone wonder if Braga is trying to make this personal connection to the fans because he's feeling leftout with the new movie hype?

2. Saul

Saul Vice Admiral Admiral

Maybe he has more times on his hands these days...

A nice extra would be a discussion of their plans for the TCW, future guy, the Romulan war, the klingons.

I know "plans"! haha, but screw it, they can make it up as they talk.

3. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    Have there been any filmed cast reunions/chats? I wouldn't mind seeing little confabs between cast, maybe broken down into groups:
    Bakula-Blalock-Trinneer
    Keating-Park-Billingsley-Montgomery
    Coombs-Graham-Armstrong

And a Kellie Waymire tribute :)

4. BruntFCA

BruntFCA Commander Red Shirt

That commentary for Shuttlepod one sounds awesome.

5. Oso Blanco

Oso Blanco Commodore Commodore

I'd love to see extended cuts of some episodes with the deleted scenes from the DVDs restored.

6. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I pretty much do wish that ALL the cut scenes would be included, bring on the directors/actors/producers for commentary on EVERY episode too. The slightly better graphics and sound aren't going to sell this to me for a second time, so new material please.

7. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

My recollection of the deleted scenes is they were dead dull.

8. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

ENT fans won't be satisfied until they get a HOUR long video of Berman and Braga apologizing for writing TATV! :devil:

9. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Have you checked his IMDB page lately? His dance card is completely empty. I doubt there's anything this guy wouldn't do at this point.

Actually, I'd prefer if they'd just re-edit the entire episode into a 15-minute dream sequence of Captain Riker of the starship Titan.

"I had the craziest dream, Dee! It made absolutely no sense whatsoever!"

"Few dreams ever do. Go back to sleep Will."

*roll credits*

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  10. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ yep that would make me happy.

11. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

My brief ideas for a DVD extra.

1st idea.

Dominic in character, shirtless, "acting" an instructional "how to video" for how to apply decontamination Gel to yourself and your decon buddy.

And then for the expert class he shows how to apply Decon Gel to a dog without losing a finger.

2nd idea.

Future guy in character doing a DVD comentary like he's watching a history vid.

3rd idea

The dog who played Porthos doing a dvd commentary. Just a lot of barking.

4th idea

An open letter to Jolene apologising for making her feel like a piece of meat in general and because of Berman.

5th idea

Dvd easter eggs buttons that look like Porthos has poohed on the ships corridors and other places like Archer's pillow in his bed room.

6th idea

For the bluray release (too late?) that has to coincide with a convention, that has Enteprise actors who are vlogged schilling this crap all over again.

7th idea.

Unused, rejected scripts. Table read the buggers and fillm it. Just use interns there's no need to pay any one 20 grand for a days work, if you can call reading aloud "work".

8th idea

Cut together unexpected footage to show Enterprise battling and whacking unlikely foes form stock footage, but considering copywirte considerations it's unlikley they could do much more than stacking all the Enterprises against one another... But for some reaon I want to see Enterprise take out Tintins Rocket Ship from Explorers on the Moon.

9th idea.

Find a handyman arts and crafts fanperson who can show us how to make "realistic" looking Enterprise props out of common day house hold iteams. Seriously there's this episode of Blue Peter where they show us how to make a transporter bracelet from Blakes Seven. It's awesome.

10th idea.

Tell us with conviction who Future guy is, and not just tweet some made up bullshit. Go through the motions. Make a documentary/short fillm about pressures from studio to bring on a temporal cold war, fan theories, staff theories and then the suits insistance to kill it with "Tosk" and how he was powerless, and then finally the big reveal.

12. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That sounds familiar... but remember, this is Braga who needs them. Each additional scene will be like... a mini-valentine to the fans! :lol:

Gotta say, that is an awesome idea!
    When you click on the dog shit, Braga's face pops up for a little trivia snippet. "Jolene Blalock filed a restraining order against me after this day of filming."

13. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

:lol:Those are awesome, Guy. I especially like 1, 2, 4 and 5.

14. Guy Gardener

I watched Prison Break again a few monrhs ago.

5 episodes in a row wiith Dom keating shirtless covered in sweat.

I really can't picture the man fully clothed anymore.

15. jespah

jespah Taller than a Hobbit Moderator

I wanna write this now.

16. lurok

:) Ditto. I like 7 as well. Had me wondering: do people cosplay at cons as ENT characters? (I kinda get TOS, movies, TNG, even Janeway/Seven). Just curious.

17. Guy Gardener

18. Kevin W.

Kevin W. Commander Red Shirt

19. lurok

:lol: Yup, google is your friend. So easy to forget in those absent-minded moments. Though having seen those now I suspect it might be a minority fan area. Which may not be a bad thing. 1 x MU Crew is probably worth 50 cross-dressing Sailor Moons. :eek: