The Dark Knight Rises Anticipation Station

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JacksonArcher, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

^ It also looks like Bruce's car is being towed away.

2. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

It coincides with the rumors that Wayne Enterprises gets into financial trouble in the film. Perhaps Bruce Wayne's assets are seized. There was video footage earlier in the year showing Bruce Wayne arriving at Wayne Manor in a taxi being unable to enter his house.

3. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

Isn't that the same car he uses to save the accountant in the street scene when Gordon doesn't know who the dirty cops are in TDK?

4. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

It's a new model Lamborghini Aventador

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyRp7atKedg[/YT]

"No pictures!"

5. AJ86

AJ86 Captain Captain

I'd have laughed at her and carried on. They can't stop you taking pictures in public surely?

6. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

The police can't stop you from taking pictures in a public place but I private entity can stop you from taking pictures of something of theirs.

7. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

this is hilarious . . . if you don't want people to see stuff early, don't film in public :lol:

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, there's pretty much no way to keep things real secret if you film in public. And going by all of the stuff leaking from this, I really wonder how hard they're trying to keep things a secret. If you ask me they should just embrace all of the leaked stuff, because all it has done (at least for me) is raise the anticipation level.

9. Samurai8472

50 to 60 people alone probably whipped out their cellphones for filming of the football stadium scene

10. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

As mentioned before in this thread "The Dark Knight Rises" must be the most pubic of all the three films in terms of it's principal photography. I know JacksonArcher is happy he made it to Pittsburgh but it must be killing him that it is not primarily in Chicago :)

I love that Trump Tower scene and the 'rises' thing.

11. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

Samurai8472, the organizers behind the Pittsburgh football scene explicitly told us not to take pictures, but people of course took pictures and videos. If I had known that security was going to be lax in that department, I would have brought my camera!

Admiral_Young, I am very happy that I made it to Pittsburgh, and I have been pretty bummed that production hasn't primarily taken place in Chicago. Of course, I'll still fondly remember stalking the production on an almost daily basis in the summer of 2007 for The Dark Knight.

I am contemplating visiting New York to visit the shoot one last time, but we'll see how things pan out.

12. Captaindemotion

13. Admiral_Young

Bitter sweet is an interesting descriptive word but from everything that we've seen along with the rumours, it would seem to be accurate. I'm pumped. Can't wait for Dec.

14. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

Did you guys actually read the article? Jonathan Nolan says that to be at the end of nearly a decade of working on this series is bittersweet, not that the tone of the movie is such.

15. Captaindemotion

^ Sorry, I did mean to say that working on it is a bittersweet experience but I'm basically lazy!

16. Admiral_Young

Doh! Stupid article title...Timby is right. He actually doesn't say anything about the movie it's self only about working on it.

17. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

The film itself is merely bitter.

18. Admiral_Young

19. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

Haven't seen it.

20. Samurai8472