Worf is a beast who just slaughters people whenever he feels necessary

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Sexy Human, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

Re: Worf is a beast who just slaughters people whenever he feels neces

In Worf's defense, Guinan is MUCH older than him and has being doing it for much longer.;)

2. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

edit:
    Tried to do something witty with HTML but it didn't work. HTMFail.

3. Captain McBain

Captain McBain Captain Captain

I enjoyed the fight Worf had with the enhanced Admiral Quinn. It's too bad we didn't get to see Data go in there and lay down the law.

4. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

And I still maintain to this day that if they had listened to Worf in I Borg, they might have saved themselves a lot of future grief

You don't treat the dying Borg, & whisk it away to your ship to become your guest. You do as Worf suggested, for once. Leave no trace that you were ever there, & kill it if you have to

Once in a great long while, they do let him be right, or at least hold an opinion that is arguably the right choice, whether they follow it or not

This is why I love Parallels. They all have to spend an entire episode listening to Worf making no sense to them at all. It's like their penance for dismissing almost every suggestion he's ever made

5. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

How many visitors did he handle well?

I only rmember the Ulians.

6. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

He dispatched that douchebag Lyaaran ambassador from Liaisons pretty handily, & had that Yridian low life crapping in his pants, & doesn't even have to raise a hand to stifle some hormone infused riffraff in The Perfect Mate

The problem is that after you've seen him get his ass handed to him by Troi in Power Play & Clues, it's kind of hard to remember the bad ass moments well