What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. caisson2delta

caisson2delta Captain Captain

Believe me, I tried that. The hard drive got corrupted somehow as well and have not been able to access it with the adapter cable.

2. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I'm shocked to say I haven't played anything for more than a week. I really must be in love then :lol:

3. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Elite Force II. Doesn't quite have the charm of the first game, but still quite enjoyable. Holomatch in EF2 is awful though.

4. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Peggle. Lots and lots of Peggle. Plink! Plink! Bonk-bonk-bonk...plink! (*mini electric guitar riff*) plink-plink-plink-plink...plink...plink...Ahhhhhh!

5. Sky

Sky Captain Captain

Civilization IV with the Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn mod. Civ V won't run on my machine and besides I'm hearing it's kinda boring after a while.

6. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I started playing The Witcher, Platinum Edition. It's a bit tedious at the moment, but it's just the beginning and I still have to get familiar with it. We'll see.

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Just about done with my latest run through Mass Effect, setting up a new playthrough of Mass Effect 2.

8. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've started my ME1 infiltrator on a run through of Mass Effect 2.

9. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Finished Alpha Protocol, which I really enjoyed, and started on Nier. However, Nier so far is a bit boring, so thinking about dumping it for a while. Not sure what to start now :confused:

10. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Battlefield 1943

[​IMG]

11. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ It's funny how I was trying to convince you to get it for what, six months? And then you get it with BC2 and you spend more time playing 1943 than BC2. ;)

12. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Just finished Medal Of Honor and wow, that's one short single player campaign.
    The whole game is kind of a tribute to soldiers in general because it keeps it quite down on the mood, i.e. not balls to the wall style like Call of Duty: MW up to and including the ending which i felt very fitting.
    Maybe the Multiplayer is better but the game on the whole is not that extraordinary.

Apart from that i've got CIV 5, Ruse (last mission and failed many times so it's a bit on hold), Anno 1404, Sim City 4 - yeah.. i like Strategy games :)

For the occasional shooting and action stuff i got CoD: MW2 and Split Second (action racing game) installed.

Currently i'm waiting for Fallout:New Vegas which i'm pretty sure will cover my evenings and weekends as much as possible.. damn addictive and well made games! ;)

13. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

o,, it must mean something that I went back into LOTR and got to level 2 really easily so we will see if it picks up there the next time cuase it put me back to the beginning each time I played at level 1

14. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

I logged over nine hours today playing DA. That's got to be my longest gaming marathon ever! I love it -- I can't believe how awesome this game is once you get into it.

15. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ What are you playing as?

Count me in as another huge fan of DA. :cool:

16. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Yeah, add me to the list, too. Though you can pretty much add me to the same list for every BioWare game. I've been playing Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 almost exclusively (with a brief break for Halo: Reach) for the past couple months. :lol:

17. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    Advance Wars (the original)

18. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Can count me in too. One of my friends recommended Mass Effect to me (Xbox rather than PC though). He was playing at another mates and is still on the first Citadel visit because he can't play it as much as he'd like. Two years ago he recommended it to me and since then, I've been hooked on various Bioware games.

19. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I think we can all agree that BioWare so far has failed to disappoint in terms of RPGs (KOTOR, Jade Empire, ME, DA:O) :techman:

20. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

Dragon Quest IX, currently working on my 4th revocation of the hero character.

I'm actually playing very little video games right now, trying to force myself to get out of the house more.