SCRE4M (Film 2011) Discussion/Grade *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, Apr 8, 2011.

?

Grade SCRE4M(Scream 4)!

Poll closed Oct 5, 2011.
  1. A-Excellent!

26.3%
  2. B-Good

36.8%
  3. C-Average

26.3%
  4. D-Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. F-Horrible!

10.5%
  1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

This might be better in TV/Media...but what the hell...if MODs feel like moving it...that is fine...but...

SCRE4M or Scream 4 :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_4

Some major hotties in this...
    Neve Campbell
    Courteney Cox
    Emma Roberts
    Hayden Panettiere
    Alison Brie
    Marielle Jaffe
    Britt Robertson :adore:
    Aimee Teegarden
    Shenae Grimes
    Lucy Hale
    Kristen Bell
    Anna Paquin

:bolian: Past & hopefully future GBOW/BOW :bolian:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlaZfOiGaCU[/yt]
    SCRE4M Trailer

It comes out 4-15-2011...a week from now. So don't vote until you see it but feel free to discuss all the hype till then. :p

I enjoyed the first 3 movies and want to see this one as well. :bolian:

2. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

It doesn't open for another couple of weeks...

...ya just wanted to post all those links, didn't ya?

3. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^ It is only a week. :p And yes I wanted to post all those links. :lol: Actually I saw a trailer tonight for it and got all excited. ;)

4. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

^

Where do people live that they don't see commercials & trailers for movies 'til the week before it opens? 'cause I want to live there.

I liked the first two Scream movies, didn't care much for the third one at all, but I'll go see this one, even though I'm already tired of the commercials, and I'm pretty sure the cheerleader from Heroes is the killer.

5. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    I wasn't really seeking it out...I mean...I don't check out trailers for everything that is coming out even if it is something I liked in the past. :shrug: Plus my TV is broken and I haven't seen anything on TV since the hiatus started for Smallville. :(

[edit] Anyway...it is only a week from now. Feel free to discuss the previous movies and all the stuff with this one till it premiers. :)

6. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Kristen AND Hayden back together again?

7. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

^Yep. I'm excited about this. Everything that I've seen and read about this makes me feel like they're going to knock this out of the ball park.

8. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to see this in theaters. I really liked both the first and second movies, and thought the third was pretty decent. It'll probably depend on the reviews. If I don't see it in theaters I'll eventually check it out when it hits Blu-ray, anyway.

9. Admiral_Young

^ I'll be going probably next Sunday evening.

10. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

I'm going sometime next week with a friend of mine.

11. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i'm looking forward to it. i have fond memories of the first two, and this one looks like a lot of fun. i just hope they don't kill any of the three survivors from the previous films or turn one of them into a killer.

12. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I had the misfortune of watching Cravens last abortion of a movie called My Soul to Take, so hopefully revisiting this franchise will reinvigorate his slasher movie creativity.

13. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

I do. It's started to become a bit silly they they managed to survive three different sets of killers. Hopefully with the fourth time one of them goes.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be really upset if one of the three dies, but to keep them alive into the fourth installment seems silly. Especially considering Dewy technically "died" twice already.

14. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

yeah, i can totally see your point here. i'd rather one of the three get killed off than become a killer i suppose. Dewy does tend to get knocked around and stabbed quite often doesn't he?

15. Admiral_Young

^ Yep. Dewy should be dead in my opinion lol. There has been some talk that this is intended to be the start off point for another trilogy if this does well. I wouldn't be shocked if one of the three remaining originals dies in this. I'm just hoping that the revelation of who this new Ghostface is isn't stupid or convulated too much lol.

16. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

It's obviously going to be Maureen and Cotton's long-lost love child.

17. Admiral_Young

^ Haha. That's what I'm talking about. Along those lines. I'm guessing that Ghostface is gonna be connected to someone in Syd's family or possibly Gayle's.

18. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Gale's sister who is super jealous because Gale always got all the attention!

19. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

Well when I said he "technically" died twice, I meant it. In the first one when he stumbles out of the Loomis house with the knife in his back that is supposed to be his death scene. Cause Wes liked him so much his fate was upgraded alive.

Same thing happened in the sequel, when he was stabbed multiple times in the back in the sound room. He was meant to be killed there. In fact when that scene occured (so soon after Randy bought it) I remember thinking "damn, anything can happen, what if Gale is next!?" That was kind of nulled when Dewy showed up alive (again) at the end of the film. This time though, I believe it was a test audience who changed Wes' mind.

20. Admiral_Young

^ That's what I was referring to when Dewy should be dead. I never really liked Dewy very much. Syd, Gayle, and Randy before he was killed off were my three favorite characters.

I once did wrote my own opening for "Scream 3" featuring Ghostface stalking Sydney while she was on an online chat site lol. She was posting as autonomous and Ghostface had the handle Ghostkillz88 or something like that lol.