Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Agent Richard07, Jul 7, 2012.

1. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

:lol: What is that from?

2. Snaploud

Snaploud Admiral Admiral

3. Shurik

Shurik Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Probably a Chinese pirate DVD, something like this:
    [​IMG]
    Or a joke ...

4. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

Yeah, it's either a Chinese bootleg or a 'shop made to mimic one. Either way, I lol'd.

5. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Ahhhhhh, Richard Madden as Robb Stark. What a luscious little num num treat.

Sorry. :o Got girly there for a second. GOT and Homeland have to tide me over until Breaking Bad comes back. But Madden is too delicious for words. :evil:

6. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

I was looking at Breaking Bad's trivia section at the IMDb and there's lots of interesting stuff there. What especially caught my eye was seeing that Sony and AMC apparently didn't want Bryan Cranston to play Walter White because of his comedic roles. John Cusack and Matthew Broderick were considered, but when they declined, Vince Gilligan got to cast Cranston, which from the sound of things is who he wanted all along. Source. Cranston has done a phenomenal job and I can't imagine Cusack or Broderick doing better. I especially liked seeing Cranston's career go from from comedic dad to serious drug lord. It's just like Michael Chiklis going from the lovable Commish to dirty cop in The Shield. It's always fun to to see actors make that transition.

7. Dorian Thompson

Aaron Paul auditioned for the part of oldest son Francis on Malcolm in the Middle. It was 2000, so he would have been just about the right age.

Yeah, I'd read that TPTB didn't want Cranston. Vince Gilligan had worked with him on an episode of the X-Files where he played some dastardly character, so he knew that Cranston could play a bad guy very well.

8. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

Cranston was AMAZING in his X-Files episode which was written by Gilligan.

9. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Cranston is amazing in everything he appears in. I still remember him as the doomed ranger from Babylon 5 even though he was only ever in one brief scene!

10. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

And then Sheridan says "Do you have a family?"

I laughed my ass off when I thought about the idea that Lois and the kids at home propelled him into a suicide mission against the Shadows.

11. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Break So Bad is just the Chinese version of ABC's Breaking Bad sitcom:

[yt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=09xwj7L7-Z0[/yt]

12. Dorian Thompson

Ahhhhh, Walter going psychotic in Fly and Jesse belting him in the head. Good times. :lol: :techman:

13. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Breaking Bad will return on August 11th and along with it, a live commentary show called Talking Bad which will air right after each episode. Source.

14. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

They made a joke about this on the Nerdist last week. Betsy Brandt and John Ham were visiting and they were saying that Chris should host both Talking Men and Talking Bad.

I guess talking Men is only a matter of time now?

15. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Talking Bad will actually be on at 11pm. Breaking Bad 9pm, new show 10pm and talking bad 11pm.

16. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

went back a number of pages, didn't see this mentioned, so,
    few weeks ago the Albuquerque Journal reported that Brian Cranston's car had been broken into, and someone made off with a script. On Sandia Peak. In December. The paper didn't say whether or not they were filming, but there isn't much up there but a shitty expensive restauraunt and negative degree temps. One hell of a view though.