How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Adm_Hawthorne, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Violet.Phoenix

Violet.Phoenix Commander Red Shirt

WOW. Gorgeous!

I agree with you, teacake, she is truly beautiful. She has gorgeous facial features.

2. Violet.Phoenix

Violet.Phoenix Commander Red Shirt

Because there can never be enough awesome Janeway/Mulgrew ;):

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsB8A4RC5o&feature=g-vrec[/yt]

3. BirdInJetstream

BirdInJetstream Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

These pictures have been posted previously on tumblr. They are not mine. In fact I never met KM, but I hope that some day I might. I like to think it would be awesome to meet her one day by chance in an airport or in a café...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

That bottom one is one of my favorites, I almost posted it myself!

5. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    There are moments watching Voyager, especially latter seasons, when I just want to freeze frame on her face. Sod the story.

6. teacake

She's incredibly expressive.

[​IMG]

7. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    A small, but funny gif

[​IMG]

8. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    A large, but unfunny gif

[​IMG]

and this is...*wow*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  9. teacake

[​IMG]

Made by Spalko :D

10. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

I got to see Kate Mulgrew at a sci-fi convention this summer. She looks nice and really engaged the audience I thought. She even managed to answer all the weird questions with a straight face. One fan there said that Captain Janeway made her realize she was a lesbian. :p

11. teacake

That is so cool.

12. BirdInJetstream

Personally I fall in love with a person's character - the gender doesn't really matter. Maybe certain features are more represented in males and other features can be found mainly in females. And depending what one is seeking in another person the probability to fall for males or females only can be rather high. I adore those that represent a character and a set of mind which I aspire myself.

KM/KJ is my version of OMEGA...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  13. teacake

I like her with guns.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

15. teacake

16. JanewayRulz!

I THOUGHT you'd appreciate that. I finally got to the end of the con tape yesterday and just had to post it.

Later on in his Q&A, he asks as someone who works in TV, how should he treat actors (she includes "actresses") and she tells him to FLATTER the actress to the point were he secretly wants to throw up...since the more he flatters the actor the more the performer is inclined to be ambitious on the guy's behalf...

... then she tells him "You just keep going the way you're going Pal... cuz you're going the right way." :guffaw:

(LAUGHTER & clapping ensues throughout the auditorium)

Two questioners later, she pulls out that throaty salutation that Eddie McKlintock (sp?) from Warehouse 13 said she used on him the first time she met him.

To the questioner she purred... "What's your question Darling..." :drool:

You would appreciate his question, when he finally got to it, because it was about DragonAge and Flemeth, and she promptly went into Flemeth's voice to answer him.

She really enjoyed the questioner after him... who was dressed as Seven of Nine! :rommie:

As an afficiando of Mulgrew's facial expressions, you would :adore: the myriad that flash across her face as she listens to the female fan gush over her.

Mulgrew... pure unadulterated Mulgrew, showing what it looks like when you flatter an actress to the point of secretly... well, you know. :bolian:

Oh ETA this gif...

[​IMG]

... is from the answer to Seven of Nine's question about coffee. Mulgrew made a funny retort and then realized (?) what she said and did the face palm. :rofl:

17. BirdInJetstream

I watched it several times. I guess its because I am not a native english speaker. Or: maybe I am too naiv :confused:
    I did not get the comment about the cream in the coffee and why it would be embarrassing.

JanewayRulz! : from your question mark I guess I am not the only one puzzled - am I?

She said: "I take mine with a little cream, if you know what I mean. (pause) I don't even know why I said that."
    Could anyone explain that to me? Please?

18. JanewayRulz!

It is a possible sexual innuendo... not that she was actually making it at the time, but she realized after saying it that perhaps someone would :alienblush: take it that way.

She's not above making the occasional "sexual innuendo" during her answers (see comment to the 28 year old male fan), I just don't think she meant to make that particular comment. ;)

Speaking AS a native english speaker, even I am not sure what she meant when she said earlier in the Q&A that among the choices Kathryn Janeway made that she Kate Mulgrew would not have made for her personally, was over having an affair with Chakotay. :confused:

We know from past cons AND from this one that the ACTRESS did not want her CHARACTER to have an affair with Chakotay and so Janeway did not.

However...

When she answered as a PERSON that particular celibate decision of Janeway's was one she would have disagreed with.. does that mean MULGREW would have had no problem having an affair with BELTRAN/CHAKOTAY?

:drool:

19. BirdInJetstream

Well as it is, some things will be left mysterious and to our imagination (which certainly knows what to do with it...)

20. teacake

I think she gets on a roll, LOL.